BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Lena B.
Redmond, WA
What was the point of this razor supposed to be??? I honestly didn't like this as much as the original venus, and the swirly thing I NEVER used. It just seems like such a gimmick. Definitely not worth how overpriced it was. I mean it'll do the job but so will others, and much better.
Angie Paola H.
I have used many brands of razors for women, and although some leave an acceptable finish, venus stands out because besides leaving the skin soft, lasts longer and does not irritate the skin, I recommend it.
Felicia H.
This is my go-to razor. I typically switch between my schick and this razor. However, this razor never lets me down. I always reach for this razor, will continue to use and re-fill this razor when I run out.
Frances V.
Bronx, NY
I have used this product, repeatedly. it has 4 blades and it's so great because it doesn't knick me as often as disposable razors do. It's flexible, and easy to use. It left my skin super smooth after. I'm satisfied with this product. The only thing is that it's expensive for a razor.
Lily M.
Reston, VA
Such an awesome razor! Love how it navigates along the curve of my skin and gets me so smooth! My husband has a ball razor and I've stolen it many times. So great that Venus is making them for women now!
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
Great value.The razor is amazing I've pivots and glides up and down areas of the body so you don't get nicks and cuts.Very easy to use.The only razor I buy.It exceeds my expectations.I haven't found better
Judith S.
I recieved the razon in the Ivy Box. I am very happy abou this product, I use it every time I need to shave. Honestly, I am thinking about buying it for my sister, because she is looking for a good razor that would be effective and not leave spots. I am very satisfied!
Cassie S.
sterling, NY
THIS RAZOR GAVE ME A SMOOTH FLAWLESS SHAVE WITHOUT EVEN USING SHAVE GEL! ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT, NO NICKS OR CUTS EITHER! THANKS @INFLUENSTER @GILLETTEVENUS #GOTITFREE #FREESAMPLE
Danielle S.
I always use Venus razors and decided to try this one. I love this razor. It's great for over your knees and on curves around your ankles. Smooth clean shave and leaves skin soft
Mary W.
Lake Charles, LA
I only used venus razors. I once sampled another and I had cut myself literally four times. So this is the only razors I use. Also others give me lots of little bumps, especially on underarms, when used.
Jessie C.