BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Marina G.
milwaukee, WI
I revieved this product for free by Influenster's Vox Box and it's amazing. It left my skin smooth and fresh and made shaving so much easier. I highly recommend this product.
emily s.
Camp Hill, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loved this razor! Nice amount of blades. Glided so effortlessly, especially over problem areas like kneecaps or ankles. The moisture bar really kept the shave smooth and potentially unnecessary to use shaving cream. Would definitely reuse and repurchase.
Kim H.
I am in love with this razor. Leaves your legs silky smooth. My 2 year old touches my legs and says "mumma, soft". I usually am very prone to razor burn in sensitive areas, had no problem using this razor. Contours to your curves nicely.

Marie R.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love these. They're perfect and the razor blades themselves are amazing. The moisturizing strips at the end make it perfect to use with or even without shave gel.
Husna A.
I actually bought this at target because they had ran out of my regular razor. Omg I love this razor soo much more!
It gives a very close shave. But sort of dries out my skin, nothing lotion and oil cant fix! Overall i freaking love it!
Esther D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received it free of influenster for testing purposes.

Pros: It gave me a great gentle shave and without a single cut.
Cons: It is supposed to move in multiple directions and rotate for a better shave. I do not really experience that.
Celeste M.
Suffern, NY
I love this products much. Personally I think its one of the best razors i ever used. Its very easy use because it can swirl in any directions. This product went above my expectations. I use it every 3-4 days because its summer time. I absolutely recommend this to other people.
Hayley B.
Out of all the razors I have tried, these heads definitely last the longest. The swirl part doesn't matter much for me just because of he way I grip it, but I really do like this!
Julia K.
I was so excited when I finally got this but it turned out to be the complete opposite of what I was hoping for. Now I never cut myself while shaving but I used this for the first time and my legs were covered in cuts and razor burn.
Dana K.
Dalton, GA
This has become my favorite. The flexiball makes shaving much easier without worrying so much about small cuts. They are also less expensive than some brands and just as good.
Jessie C.