BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor. The razor head is large and has cushions with some soap in them surrounding the boxes for an easy glide. Makes for a close shave and I hardly ever nick myself.
Michelle M.
Easley, SC
Definitely my new FAVORITE razor. Amazingly smooth skin when your done. Makes me want to put on some shorts or skirt and show off my legs. One of the most amazing feelings in the world is freshly shaved legs rubbing against clean sheets.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great value.The razor is amazing I've pivots and glides up and down areas of the body so you don't get nicks and cuts.Very easy to use.The only razor I buy.It exceeds my expectations.I haven't found better
Mary W.
Lake Charles, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I only used venus razors. I once sampled another and I had cut myself literally four times. So this is the only razors I use. Also others give me lots of little bumps, especially on underarms, when used.
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
this is my favorite razor and I have not bought another since! its perfect for getting around the knee and behind my knee. i love how it moves around and the design is amazing!
Stacie C.
Chase City, VA
I LOVE this razor!! It keeps me smooth and I do not have to change the blade as often as normal razors. I use this razor daily!! This is one of the best razors I have ever used!
Marie R.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love these. They're perfect and the razor blades themselves are amazing. The moisturizing strips at the end make it perfect to use with or even without shave gel.
Dana K.
Dalton, GA
This has become my favorite. The flexiball makes shaving much easier without worrying so much about small cuts. They are also less expensive than some brands and just as good.
emily s.
Camp Hill, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loved this razor! Nice amount of blades. Glided so effortlessly, especially over problem areas like kneecaps or ankles. The moisture bar really kept the shave smooth and potentially unnecessary to use shaving cream. Would definitely reuse and repurchase.
Julia K.
I was so excited when I finally got this but it turned out to be the complete opposite of what I was hoping for. Now I never cut myself while shaving but I used this for the first time and my legs were covered in cuts and razor burn.
Jessie C.