BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Valeria P.
I was really surprised by how much I liked the Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor. It gave me a close shave and left my skin soft. I think it could definitely be affordable, depending on the kind of person you are. If you like to shave daily, it may run you on the expensive side, but it is reasonably priced.
Tiffany T.
Hampton, VA
Right when i got this, i tried it out. This razor is different than other Venus razors I’ve tried in the past. It is more flexible so i can get in those tough areas. My legs were also super smooth afterwards. This razor is neat looking too!
I would definitely purchase this in the future.
Madi E.
Mobile, AL
I actually really enjoyed this product, I usually just get whatever cheap disposable razor is on sale or whatever I can take from my mom’s house when I go to visit. I am also a person that shaves only a couple times a month, so the fact that this razor took off ALL of my hair on the first shave is a big plus!
Bianca P.
Inglewood , CA
I always knew that Gillette Venus was a good brand but once I used this one it was amazing. I love razors that can give me that nice smooth feeling I desire. Well this razor gave me baby soft legs and I couldn’t be happier! The flexi ball really helps make it easier to shave.i highly recommend this product.
Jordyn S.
Pawtucket, RI
I love this razor. It’s smooth and comfortable to use. It does a great job when compared to other razors. I do shave every day, which means it gets a lot of use, but it still works great. The only problem I have is how expensive the cartridges are, which is the only reason I won’t continually purchase them
Angie U.
Ruskin, FL
OKAY HERE WE GOT . First things first .. what a product . I don’t love anything more then have soft smooth legs and this razor really did the job just right ! It’s water activated so you don’t have to worry about using soap or any moisturizer before shaving ! It’s works perfectly and I absolutely love it !
Amber Z.
Ravenswood, WV
The design of this razor makes it very easy to use. I rarely get knicks or cuts from this razor so that is a huge benefit for me. I like how it is fairly affordable to keep up with blades too.
Shelbi N.
Trussville, AL
I've tried lots of razors and I have to say this is one of my favorites! The razor cartridge swivels and makes it easy to get the back of your legs because it moves with the curves of your body. I usually go for the cheapest razors I can find but can honestly say when I go to get a new razor, I will be buying this one! [product:gillette-venus-swirl-razor]
Stephanie S.
I LOVE this razor. It leaves my legs feeling incredibly soft and smooth. It curves with your legs leaving no cuts! It also contours to your hand making the hassle of shaving your legs not a hassle at all! I bought mine at walmart and I would definitely recommend! Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this for free for testing purposes thank you Influenster! I am a Venus user the embrace has always been my go to. This razor pivots so amazing I feel like I get a way closer shave. Awesome for all parts and hard to reach body areas will buy!
Jessie C.