BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Emma M.
De Pere, WI
This is an excellent razor! I enjoyed it a lot. I got it through Influenster. The one thing I didn’t like about it is there is no holder/protector for the razor so it must be stored in a safe place and the “built in shave gel” gets gooey and gross if moistened.
Elizabeth H.
Springfield , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this razor. It glides against my skin and leaves my skin feeling so smooth. Its a little pricier than what I typically spend on razors but definitely worth the splurge. I recieved this product complimentary thru influenster although all opinions are my own.
Tachel B.
Neoga, IL
This product exceeded my expectations! Not only do the five blades ensure that all hair is shaved, the rolling ball helps you get the hard-to-reach areas on your knee. It was super simple to use, and I will definitely purchase this again! I am highly satisfied!
Kelly W.
Brooklyn, NY
Probably one of the worst razors I’ve ever tried. It’s fine for the legs, but barely could get any hair off on my arm pits. Razors nowadays are so expensive, I think I’ll stick to the five dollar three blades ones. Those were faster to use and better results.
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Great razor for any area of the body.  It makes my legs feel so soft.  It has moisturizing strips that really help, and it is gentle on the skin.  I love the purple designs on the handle!  Cute and functional product with excellent quality and superior results.
Zariawn A.
Norfolk, VA
This is my first time using a product from this brand. The razor is very easy to use and moves smoothly across the skin. I would recommend this razor for shaving legs and for fine and thin hairs. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Betsy N.
Dinuba , CA
Got this Razor free in my first Influenster box and I really liked it!!! I noticed the difference from my other razors right away! It left my skin feeling so soft and moisturized after shaving something I don’t feel with the others! Thank you Influenster!!!
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this razor yesterday after about 10 minutes of going back and forth with which razor I wanted to buy. I used to get these back in HS but since getting married, I've been using mens razors as they get the job done and my husband buys more replacement blades that way lol. Anyway , I noticed you could get a pack of replacement heads WITH the razor for 21 - 4 blade heads (the original package is 2 razor heads and the razor it self for 11 and some change) which I found cool, since most of the time the razor heads are super expensive and all you get is the heads. Last night I used this razor with the Gillette Venus with Olay Moisturizing Freesia Shower & Shave Cream in vanilla and my legs haven't been this soft and smooth for years! It got deep in there and for the first time in as long as I can remember when the cold air hit, there wasn't stubble immediately lol . I loved how the head swiveled and got in the little nooks and dips that normally get skipped over or are difficult to get to. Definitely sticking to this from here on out!
Eureka C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I loved this. It was amazing. I lovethis brand and I was highly satisfied. I got this free from influence and it was great. I haven't shaved in forever and I used it in the shower real quick.before a dinner date and it was fantastic, left my leg smooth and clean.
Mary G.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this razor, I get a very close shave compared to other razors I have used and it leaves my skin hair free & with no razor burns. Thanks Infulenster for giving me the razor for free and to test out. I found a new favorite from testing it.
Jessie C.