BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Cassie S.
sterling, NY
THIS RAZOR GAVE ME A SMOOTH FLAWLESS SHAVE WITHOUT EVEN USING SHAVE GEL! ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT, NO NICKS OR CUTS EITHER! THANKS @INFLUENSTER @GILLETTEVENUS #GOTITFREE #FREESAMPLE
Michelle M.
Easley, SC
Definitely my new FAVORITE razor. Amazingly smooth skin when your done. Makes me want to put on some shorts or skirt and show off my legs. One of the most amazing feelings in the world is freshly shaved legs rubbing against clean sheets.
Denise M.
Tarawa Ter, NC
Received this in my ivy box from Influenster and it has become my favorite razor! So smooth and glides perfectly! The ball on the razor helps it shape to your legs to get the perfect glide! I love love love how it left my legs feeling amazing!
Franny S.
San Diego, CA
This razor is great. You don't have to replace it often and there's no fuss. I've never cut/nicked my legs with these. They glide easily and smoothly on every surface, and I don't have to be extremely cautious and diligent when shaving.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor. The razor head is large and has cushions with some soap in them surrounding the boxes for an easy glide. Makes for a close shave and I hardly ever nick myself.
Alma P.
Rock Island, IL
The Venus Swirl Razor is a good option for hair removal. I am one that HATES to shave. I have some mobility issues and have to contort just to reach all areas of my legs. I found this razor to do a good job removing the hair without nicks and razor burn.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great value.The razor is amazing I've pivots and glides up and down areas of the body so you don't get nicks and cuts.Very easy to use.The only razor I buy.It exceeds my expectations.I haven't found better
Rebecca D.
Frenchtown, NJ
I love the Venus Swirl Razor and Refills. IT might be the best razor out there. It stays sharp for a good period of time and makes my legs feel silky smooth. I love the little ball on it. It provides a perfect shave. I never miss any hairs! Would recommend this product to anyone.
Alex M.
I absolutely recommend this product! this is by far the only product I'll use to shave!! it's super affordable and easy to use! You can buy it just about anywhere! And I'm most certain I'll use it again!
Lily M.
Reston, VA
Such an awesome razor! Love how it navigates along the curve of my skin and gets me so smooth! My husband has a ball razor and I've stolen it many times. So great that Venus is making them for women now!
Jessie C.