BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Addison H.
I liked this razor, and I do think that the ability for it to turn helped with getting the more awkward angles. However; I do not think it was any more fantastic than any other razor that I have used to date.
Yana M.
I feel like this Razor is the best Razor for women because of the swirl flexiball. To me it cannot compare to any other products because it's different which is what I love. I honestly would buy this product again.
Mia T.
Mountain Home, ID
I have been using this product for almost seven months now. I have found for younger girls this is a great first razor. I find as long as your choose any of the Venus razor blades all of them will atach to the base. I am completely loving this product and continue to use it every time I shave.
Kayleigh D.
Waynesville, OH
I really enjoy using this razor. It gives a really close shave, and leaves skin feeling smooth. I'm not a big fan of the conditioning bar simply because it dissolves in between shaves.
Bailey G.
Grand Island, NY
I recieved this razor in a Vox box. I ABSOLUTLEY love it! It is amazing! Since the Vox Box i have purched the repacable razor heads! I highly reccomend you try this if you havent found one that works well for you!
hilda d.
One of the best shaving machines for women that I used, not only leaves your skin soft, it avoids cuts and above all it does not rust so easily, when its use expires you will know because simply can not be used anymore, Has long duration. I highly recommend it.
Marie P.
Warren , PA
Love these razors. I have never ever nicked myself wit these and my legs are always nice and smooth after using them. They are a very good price for them as well and laSt a long time.
Nina A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Venus brand is my all time favorite for razors. The Swirl is nice but not my favorite. It does have a nice close shave but the moisture strips didn't seem to do much. And the head never moved, so I don't personally see the big deal of it. Still not a horrible razor though
daija a.
Eugene, OR
I received this in a voxbox and it was amazing! It's perfect for all over the body especially the legs and arms out of all my Venus razors this one is my favorite! I will personally go out and purchase it for myself!
Kimberly S.
Springfield, GA
I love this razor. It is very easy to use and I rarely cut myself with it shaving. It's kinda pricey but worth it. I can use it on the go. I bought mine at Walmart and it does the job right. I recommend if you need a new razor and want something new.
Jessie C.