BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Halley L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Received this complimentary in a voxbox, and I really love it. Gives a nice,smooth shave but is still gentle and doesn't cut into my skin (cause god knows I'm accident-prone when I'm in a hurry shaving). This simplifies the shaving process so much.
Angie Paola H.
I have used many brands of razors for women, and although some leave an acceptable finish, venus stands out because besides leaving the skin soft, lasts longer and does not irritate the skin, I recommend it.
Katie J.
Buffalo, NY
Maybe it's because I'd gotten used to using my boyfriends, men's razors but these just don't last very long for me. They get full quite fast and the heads are not cheap. Definitely not my favorite razor =\
Lena B.
Redmond, WA
What was the point of this razor supposed to be??? I honestly didn't like this as much as the original venus, and the swirly thing I NEVER used. It just seems like such a gimmick. Definitely not worth how overpriced it was. I mean it'll do the job but so will others, and much better.
Kendra A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is definitely my favorite razor to use. It's swivel head and 5 blade system leave my legs closely shaved. It's great for the knee area and glides over skin without hesitation.
Erin S.
Kentwood
I had a coupon for a free one and . my old was was getting gross I loved the idea that the handle would pivot while you are using it. It really doesn't move much. In fact I'm not even she it moves at all while I'm using it. I don't think it's worth running out and buying this handle.
Shannon M.
West Point, MS
Only Razor I will use on my legs. I have dark coarse leg hair that is constantly growing like a weed. This is the only razor I have found so far that will get a smooth shave and keep my legs nice and smooth for a few days before I have to shave again. I would recommend this product.
Frances V.
Bronx, NY
I have used this product, repeatedly. it has 4 blades and it's so great because it doesn't knick me as often as disposable razors do. It's flexible, and easy to use. It left my skin super smooth after. I'm satisfied with this product. The only thing is that it's expensive for a razor.
Sydney G.
Very nice razor. the ball in the middle of the razor does not move, which was a disapointment, but it cleans nicely and I haven't cut myself with it yet! I'm not too picky about razors though. good product,
Danielle S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always use Venus razors and decided to try this one. I love this razor. It's great for over your knees and on curves around your ankles. Smooth clean shave and leaves skin soft
Jessie C.