BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Yana M.
I feel like this Razor is the best Razor for women because of the swirl flexiball. To me it cannot compare to any other products because it's different which is what I love. I honestly would buy this product again.
Bailey G.
Grand Island, NY
I recieved this razor in a Vox box. I ABSOLUTLEY love it! It is amazing! Since the Vox Box i have purched the repacable razor heads! I highly reccomend you try this if you havent found one that works well for you!
Marie P.
Warren , PA
Love these razors. I have never ever nicked myself wit these and my legs are always nice and smooth after using them. They are a very good price for them as well and laSt a long time.
hilda d.
One of the best shaving machines for women that I used, not only leaves your skin soft, it avoids cuts and above all it does not rust so easily, when its use expires you will know because simply can not be used anymore, Has long duration. I highly recommend it.
daija a.
Eugene, OR
I received this in a voxbox and it was amazing! It's perfect for all over the body especially the legs and arms out of all my Venus razors this one is my favorite! I will personally go out and purchase it for myself!
Kimberly S.
Springfield , GA
I love this razor. It is very easy to use and I rarely cut myself with it shaving. It's kinda pricey but worth it. I can use it on the go. I bought mine at Walmart and it does the job right. I recommend if you need a new razor and want something new.
Geysanni D.
Asbury, NJ
Best razor brand in the market. It is truly the best one out there. There's no need for shaving cream with this razor and the flexiball helps it shave in areas like knees and such.
Emily B.
Caledonia, MI
Used this blade for the first time today. Amazing! I recently received it in my influenster box for free. Smooth legs that will feel soft and ready before the beach. Very satisfied!
Amanda G.
Weldon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was not overly impressed by this razor, it does not shave any better than the regular Venus razor. I have both, the fact the head moves actually makes shaving a little harder at times, I miss a lot more spots than I would with their regular version.
Sunshine M.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this razor. It flexes around the curves of my legs when I use it and the blades stay sharp. The ball on the blades just make the razor so easy to us to fit every curve for an esay shave. Leaves my legs smooth, silky, and razor burn free :)
Jessie C.