BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Bailey G.
Grand island , NY
I recieved this razor in a Vox box. I ABSOLUTLEY love it! It is amazing! Since the Vox Box i have purched the repacable razor heads! I highly reccomend you try this if you havent found one that works well for you!
Mia T.
Mountain Home, ID
I have been using this product for almost seven months now. I have found for younger girls this is a great first razor. I find as long as your choose any of the Venus razor blades all of them will atach to the base. I am completely loving this product and continue to use it every time I shave.
Yana M.
I feel like this Razor is the best Razor for women because of the swirl flexiball. To me it cannot compare to any other products because it's different which is what I love. I honestly would buy this product again.
Marie P.
Warren , PA
Love these razors. I have never ever nicked myself wit these and my legs are always nice and smooth after using them. They are a very good price for them as well and laSt a long time.
daija a.
Eugene , OR
I received this in a voxbox and it was amazing! It's perfect for all over the body especially the legs and arms out of all my Venus razors this one is my favorite! I will personally go out and purchase it for myself!
Emily B.
Caledonia, MI
Used this blade for the first time today. Amazing! I recently received it in my influenster box for free. Smooth legs that will feel soft and ready before the beach. Very satisfied!
Gina V.
Jacksonville, FL
I have tried many Venus razors and refills but the Swirl is my favorite. It reaches the most hard to reach places and it shaves the smoothest. I am very pleased and I will continue purchasing them even though the refills are slightly expensive.
Sunshine M.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this razor. It flexes around the curves of my legs when I use it and the blades stay sharp. The ball on the blades just make the razor so easy to us to fit every curve for an esay shave. Leaves my legs smooth, silky, and razor burn free :)
Amanda G.
Weldon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was not overly impressed by this razor, it does not shave any better than the regular Venus razor. I have both, the fact the head moves actually makes shaving a little harder at times, I miss a lot more spots than I would with their regular version.
Brandy S.
York, PA
I am horrible at shaving, Anything that helps me not scrape my ankles, knees and the back of my knees is a win in my book! This handle fits the other Venus blades so mix and match with your favorite head. Keep an eye on the Sunday paper for coupons and you can almost always save on these
Jessie C.