BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
Oh my God... just get it, you won't regret it. My legs come out baby smooth each time I have used this razor. It's glides soooo good and the design of the this is so pretty... I'm in love with this honestly.
Baylee M.
Meraux, LA
I use this razor almost every single day! It gets around those hard to reach places that you're scared to get to with a razor! After I shave my legs using this product, I make all my friends feel how smooth my skin is!
Monette F.
Lauderhill, FL
I love this razor. The blades give a precise shaveand leaves you feeling smooth. I'm so glad i received this in my voxbox to test out for free. They definitely exceeded my expectations.
Mary C.
North Richland Hills, TX
This is my most favorite razor head of all time. I have uber sensitive skin and this razor actually works for me! I'm not sure if it's the fact that it has more blades or what. I love it!
Tyler R.
This is by far the best razor I have ever used. The swivel ball makes it super easy to maneuver, and I have not had any cuts on my legs yet! The color of the razor is super cute and fun, and very easy to use. Will DEFINITELY be buying this in the future!!
Sydney B.
Huntsville, AL
Influenster gave me this, so first of all, thanks!!! One of the best shaves I've ever had. I don't quite understand the purpose of the ball, because it doesn't do much. I still like the brand and the shave it gives!
Giovanna F.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I am actually currently using this razor as of today. I also bought the refills. I love this razor and have had no problems with it. Never been cut and always smooth. Very long lasting.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
I find this razor most satisfying. Smooth shave with a blade that moves with you, even if your hand slips, your ok. Safe, close shave and it has a moisture band around it. I'm switching!
Angi L.
Knoxville, TN
Love the Venus brand, but even more so with this particular razor the Gillette Venus Swirl has great movement and contours better indeed!! Works great for those with sensitive skin too!!
GISELLE D.
I like the way the blades moves and kinda follows the groves it does the work and the blade stays sharp for a long time. Effective for what it claims to do and met my expectations. i get less bumps and cuts with this razor.. i would recommend this product. i do wish they make a travel size though.
Jessie C.