BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Leonela P.
I've been using this razor for about a month now and these are my thoughts on it. First, it is very stylish; I love the way it looks. Now, about that little silver ball meant to increase the razors ability to bend...it doesn't really.
Sydney B.
New Market, AL
Influenster gave me this, so first of all, thanks!!! One of the best shaves I've ever had. I don't quite understand the purpose of the ball, because it doesn't do much. I still like the brand and the shave it gives!
Giovanna F.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I am actually currently using this razor as of today. I also bought the refills. I love this razor and have had no problems with it. Never been cut and always smooth. Very long lasting.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I find this razor most satisfying. Smooth shave with a blade that moves with you, even if your hand slips, your ok. Safe, close shave and it has a moisture band around it. I'm switching!
Angi L.
Knoxville, TN
Love the Venus brand, but even more so with this particular razor the Gillette Venus Swirl has great movement and contours better indeed!! Works great for those with sensitive skin too!!
Mary C.
North Richland Hills, TX
This is my most favorite razor head of all time. I have uber sensitive skin and this razor actually works for me! I'm not sure if it's the fact that it has more blades or what. I love it!
Alla A.
Staten Island, NY
I started using this razor a year ago when i was not really satisfied with home waxing. It's amazing! I never cut the skin under my knees. And it glides so smoothly. It helps to enjoy touching my legs for longer period of time.
Tyler R.
This is by far the best razor I have ever used. The swivel ball makes it super easy to maneuver, and I have not had any cuts on my legs yet! The color of the razor is super cute and fun, and very easy to use. Will DEFINITELY be buying this in the future!!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is my favorite razor so far. It's got lots of blades for when I don't shave all winter and then decide it's bathing suit season! I like the ball it makes it easier to control and my shaking hands seem to produce way less cuts with this razor! I highly recommend
Kelli W.
Love this razor! Ive always been a venus lover, but this razor is my fav.. The flexibility of the head makes it so easy to get hard to reach/difficult to shave spots! Highly recommended!!
Jessie C.