BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Priscilla G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great razor super smooth on the skin! I have to double check and make sure it is removing my hairs from how smooth it is barely feel it of course it really does in a very smoothing way Love 👌🏻
Bianca R.
Joliet, IL
I love this razor very much, leaves a great sensation feel on my legs after I shower. It's very helpful and easy to use and I use every time I shower. It's at a fair price and they should definitely have a sale for them. I would suggest my friends to buy them.
Jennifer T.
I'm so surprised that this razor does have better reviews. While it was a bit pricey, I really liked it; it offered a very smooth shave, and it left my legs and underarms hair-free. I will definitely be purchasing razor refills and continuing to use this product.
Melissa P.
I'm in love with this razor😌😌☺️☺️☺️☺️ ! Every time I use it it leaves my legs nicely shaved with NOOO cuts what so ever . It's a nice razor to use whether your in a hurry or not it's 100% safe
Sheyla D.
Bronx, NY
La unica que compro y que confio mi piel que es sencible y obtengo los resultados que quiero la recomiendo completamente para todo tipo de piel, es perfecta y no se arrepentirar de usarla!!
Alexandra S.
En esta primavera los vestiditos pegaran muy fuerte y para eso nuestras piernas deben lucir espectaculares, les recomiendo la gillette venus porque deja un acabado perfecto, piernas muy lisas. Yo la amo 😍😍😍
Baylee M.
Meraux, LA
I use this razor almost every single day! It gets around those hard to reach places that you're scared to get to with a razor! After I shave my legs using this product, I make all my friends feel how smooth my skin is!
Sydney P.
Masontown, PA
Best razor ever! This razor gets all of the hair off, and leaves you silky smooth. I suffer from dry skin and this is the best! It is a little on the pricey side, but worth it. Def. met my expectations, and was very simple to use. I was extremely satisfied.
Leonela P.
I've been using this razor for about a month now and these are my thoughts on it. First, it is very stylish; I love the way it looks. Now, about that little silver ball meant to increase the razors ability to bend...it doesn't really.
Mary C.
North Richland Hills, TX
This is my most favorite razor head of all time. I have uber sensitive skin and this razor actually works for me! I'm not sure if it's the fact that it has more blades or what. I love it!
Jessie C.