BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Jenni M.
Littleton
I love my Venus razor, I only wish it would swivel up and down as well. Very easy to use and assemble. Well worth the money to keep smooth legs etc. I always love how smooth it makes my skin. Always tell my family to buy Venus razor. Even had my boyfriend try once.
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
My favorite razor! This is the only razor I can use and it does not cut me!!!!! Which is very rare since every razor cuts me! I love this razor and will continue to repurchase blades for it I love it
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I haven't had this long, but so far so good. It manages to get the grooves like around the knee cap with no issues. I haven't had any issues with the joint, so hopefully, this will stay good.
Ashley N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this expecting a bit more swivel. It's fine... Just not great. I wouldn't run out and buy it if I did it over again. I would say it is on par with any other Venus razor. There's not enough pivoting to give me a noticably better shave than with my old razor.
Liliana C.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Amo este razuradora, y más en estos tiempos de verano no pueden faltar en mis favoritos de belleza, siempre tengo en mi bolsa de playa y la uso con regularidad. Aparte la marca es la mejor!!!
Laura B.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
At first I was turned off by the price of this. But OHMYGOD it's amazing. So easy to use, exceeded my expectations and left my legs super smooth and with no razor bumps. Definitely recommend!
Melissa H.
I will never use another razor! I have been a big Venus fan since I first started shaving, but I often knicked myself around my knees and ankles. Now, it is so much easier to use this razor and I never cut myself. This razor is GREAT and gives a silky, close shave.
Andrea S.
Toledo, OH
I love all venus razors and I rarely find one I do not like. However this one still has not impressed me anymore than my venus embrace or devine razor's which are the ones I typically go for. I do prefer the ones without the shave gel bars so that is a plus for this one too.
Crystal B.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is the only razor I have ever used since I I began to shave. One razor lasts me FOREVER! So I found it to be a very good deal. I bought my large re-fill pack at Costco. I really only need to shave once a week because it cuts so close. I would totally buy it again!
Susy C.
Eatonton, GA
I've tried so many different razors over the years but recently this one would have to be my favorite. I love how the head of the razor moves so that way you don't miss any spots and it helps so i don't cut myself as often!
Jessie C.