BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Jason W.
West Columbia, SC
Provides a smooth, clean, shave. Easy to use whether wet or dry, one of the best razors available. It not only met my expectations but wen beyond my expectations. I use it once a week and I buy them from Walmart and I would buy it again. I would also suggest others buy it
Carley A.
This was a great razor. The blades lasted me for 10 shaves at least and I felt silky smooth after using it! I took off a star because I didn't feel it was any different than the Olay razor or the spa breeze. I thought the swivel ball would make a difference, but it didn't!
Jaqueline M.
Porterville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I been using this Razor for the past year and I really like it. It leaves my skin supper smooth and it gets rid of all the hair. Plus is super easy and fast to use. Honestly I would recommended.
Lear29672 julito M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My new FAVORITE razor! I am in love with this razor. Influenster recently sent me this razor complimentary in my Mega Voxbox for testing purposes, and this absolutely met my expectations and more! No other razor has made my legs feel as silky as this razor has after using it! By the look of the packaging, it sounded so nice, and I was hoping it'd hydrate my legs, and help prevent them from getting irritated like they usually do. And oh man did it do that! It moisturized my legs before and after the razor smoothed over them. My shave was so easy, and it felt nice. I didn't get any cuts or little knicks on my legs while shaving, and it took me less time, too! I won't ever go back to my off brand razor I was using before. I love this one too much! And I love the way my legs felt afterwards! I'd give this razor 10 stars if I could and I'd recommend it to every woman I see!
Nora Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the moisturizing strips on these razors. They make shaving much more convenient and painless and reduce itching afterwards. The handle also allows for easy sliding on the skin so you can shave hairs growing in different directions. They last a good time too if you have a couple of times a week. Great product!
Jenni M.
Littleton
I love my Venus razor, I only wish it would swivel up and down as well. Very easy to use and assemble. Well worth the money to keep smooth legs etc. I always love how smooth it makes my skin. Always tell my family to buy Venus razor. Even had my boyfriend try once.
Natashalysse M.
West hartford, CT
It's so rare for me to find a shaver that doesn't cut me or leave my skin feeling weird, but this shaver is absolutely amazing! Loves how it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and moisturized!
Andrea S.
Toledo, OH
I love all venus razors and I rarely find one I do not like. However this one still has not impressed me anymore than my venus embrace or devine razor's which are the ones I typically go for. I do prefer the ones without the shave gel bars so that is a plus for this one too.
Melissa H.
I will never use another razor! I have been a big Venus fan since I first started shaving, but I often knicked myself around my knees and ankles. Now, it is so much easier to use this razor and I never cut myself. This razor is GREAT and gives a silky, close shave.
Laura B.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
At first I was turned off by the price of this. But OHMYGOD it's amazing. So easy to use, exceeded my expectations and left my legs super smooth and with no razor bumps. Definitely recommend!
Jessie C.