BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Jessica G.
Washington, DC
I agree that this product should be in the beauty winners circle! For the price point, this is the best at-home razor. The swiveling head allows you to get into the little nooks and crannies (i.e. knee, armpits) that typical razors can not reach well. Also I never get razor bumps using this razor.
Alex S.
Greeley, CO
I received this product in my Ivy Voxbox for free to test a review. It was okay. It's a nice razor and it does the job. I liked how versatile it is and the ability to swivel the head of the razor. Compared to other razors I've used though it doesn't stack up. This isn't my go to razor, but if I needed to I would buy this product.
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
My favorite razor! This is the only razor I can use and it does not cut me!!!!! Which is very rare since every razor cuts me! I love this razor and will continue to repurchase blades for it I love it
Melinda S.
National City, CA
The razor itself is great, but the whole swirl ball concept so that it can contour with my shape and body does not work for me. Honestly it feels just like a stiff straight razor. Why then should I specifically buy a swirl ball?
Kelly C.
Arvada, CO
This is my "go-to" razor. It provides a nice, smooth shave due to the conditioning strip on the razor head. It's easy to pack and transport when I travel. The replaceable razor heads are very reasonably priced and are frequently on sale. I would definitely recommend.
Meghan M.
Mancelona, MI
This razor had built in lotion in the blade that leaves your skin so smooth. I would definitely recommend this to others and will be sharing this with my daughter when she is old enough to shave
Kimberly J.
Salem, OR
I didn't like this! It was alright for grown out hair which is softer, but I a have coarse/rough 2nd day stubble. So when I went on a mission to find my best razor, this bottomed out on the list.
heather m.
Love this razor! The flexi ball is really nice because it helps the razor to glide over those hard to reach areas. I received it for free in my glam voxbox but would definitely purchase it in the future.
Jessica B.
Acushnet, MA
The flex ball is great!! It really helps me to avoid cutting my knees and ankles. The grip is comfortable and easy to hold. The razor heads themselves are decent, although I did notice that the serum strips decayed fast if left in the shower -- they also left a sticky mess on my shelves. Otherwise I love this razor!
Jason W.
West Columbia, SC
Provides a smooth, clean, shave. Easy to use whether wet or dry, one of the best razors available. It not only met my expectations but wen beyond my expectations. I use it once a week and I buy them from Walmart and I would buy it again. I would also suggest others buy it
Jessie C.