BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Christine H.
I love the venus swirl razors! They remove all the hair and leave your skin feeling so smooth and soft. No nicks or irritation like other cheaper razors. They are definitely worth their price, you get what you pay for. I highly recommend these to anyone who wants smooth soft skin.
Marissa R.
I absolutely love this razor! I received this razor as a Vox Box from Influenster and Gillette to try out, but I've already gone and bought my own replacement razor heads because I actually really like this product. The swivel helps so much and I have never cut myself from it. I only use soap (not shaving cream) and the head's moisturizing bars make everything smooth and easy! 5/5 easy
Yesenia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these blades! I never get cut and these shaving blades do a great job! I don't feel a thing when I shave. My leg hair doesn't grow so fast so I use it when it begins to grow. But i definitely recommend!
Alexis E.
This razor works so well for me. It gets a very close shave, and it doesn't give me bad razor burn, unlike other razors. I love how easily this razor is able to glide across your skin with ease and without pain. I haven't gotten any cuts on my skin since I've been using this razor.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
Best razor ever! It leaves my legs smooth and soft for days! The handle moves with ease, making my shave effortless. The blades last a long time so I don't have to spend a lot of money replacing them. I would never use anything else.
Sara F.
Indian head, MD
It's the best. there is no rinsing and is very efficent. though a little pricey for me I still manage to go through at least 3 a month.i do like the outcome...my skin is smooth and feels super soft ☺
Lauren S.
Watsontown, PA
While this gets a close shave and works with my sensitive skin, the ball does not pivot like it should and I constantly cut myself. My husband has a fusion and I like the way that glides and pivots much more. I have to be so careful with the swirl, it's pretty much not worth it.
Charity H.
I LOVE this razor! I get a really close shave and can go, at the least, a couple of days before having to shave again! I also love the fact that it does swivel to every curve. I recommend this razor!
janet s.
Orange Park, FL
Out of all the Venus products I have used, the Swivel razor is by far my favorite. I find it easy to use, swivels to get around difficult areas and quite effective. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it over and over.
Rory L.
i buy new razors instead of new blades. i decided to try this one because i thought the swivel part was kinda cool. i love this razor. it swivels into the hard to get to places. leaves my skin smooth. the price is great also! cant go wrong with this one.
Jessie C.