BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Sophie A.
I loved this product!! It gave me a smooth close shave which I’m happy about. I love the look of my legs! No razor burns or bumps either. The flex balls move so flawlessly and makes it easy to get it in hard places. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Ally N.
Horicon, WI
Works like no other! I love this. So smooth on my skin and doesn't leave any weird film on my skin like I get with some other brands. Will be purchasing once this one is done! Just in time for vacation.
Evelyn P.
This razor is flexible making it easy to shave, it’s gentle and not harsh on my skin which is great! I recommend these razors over the cheaper disposable razors that'll  get the job done but leave you with lots of cuts. I personally enjoy the Gillette razors with gel bars as well, but this razor is great also.
* product received from Influenster for reviewing
Nesha m.
Maricopa, AZ
I prefer men razors for the most part but the little swivel ball on this makes it perfect to get into all the Nick and crannies in the harder areas that you normally couldn't
Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is a good razor. It easily glides over the contours of your body because it is so flexible. The moisture strips around the blades are great and make it so you don't need as much shaving cream. I didn't give it five stars because I wish the ratio of blades to moisture strips was better, but good overall.
Cherish T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The swirl ball allows for easy rotation and helps prevents nicks while shaving. This razor does provide a close shave and I do recommend it to anyone looking for a new razor
Chelsea B.
Absolutely amazing product! I received this in a VoxBox and it will definitely be my new razor of choice! 5 blades provides for a smooth and close shave with one pass. It has made my shaving experience fast and easy! Leaves my skin feeling smooth!
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
Great razor for around 7.00! Always coupons you can get! This is one of the few that don't give me razor burn 🔥 after one use of product! Very easy over the knees and shins
Erin A.
Princeton
Have not had a shaving injury yet. I have been using this type of razor for about a year now, and just have been refilling the refill blades it works great and keeps your skin buttery soft my absolute favorite razor and I will continue to buy for a long time. I don't think anything would be able to up this razor!
Sydnee S.
Mystic, CT
The FLEXIballs absolutely hell you to get a closer, smoother shave! I actually really enjoyed using this product and wouldn’t mind spending the extra dollar to purchase it.
Jessie C.