BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite razor , is a huge fan of all Venus products in general but this razor is awesome it’s really hard to cut yourself with the swirl flex ball on the razor it makes shaving so much easier and flexible
Courtney M.
Toledo, OH
I always head for the 5 blade razors when I pick a new one out and this one did the job and more! It made my legs feel silky when I was done, the FLEXIBALL made it easy to get the tough places. I will never not buy this razor. Definitely would recommend to friends.
Tierra H.
Ringgold, GA
It is not the best razor I have used. Venus is the best brand out there but I did not like the swirl razor. It did get the job done which is why I gave it three stars. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Tachel B.
Neoga, IL
This product exceeded my expectations! Not only do the five blades ensure that all hair is shaved, the rolling ball helps you get the hard-to-reach areas on your knee. It was super simple to use, and I will definitely purchase this again! I am highly satisfied!
Emma M.
De Pere, WI
This is an excellent razor! I enjoyed it a lot. I got it through Influenster. The one thing I didn’t like about it is there is no holder/protector for the razor so it must be stored in a safe place and the “built in shave gel” gets gooey and gross if moistened.
Elizabeth H.
Springfield , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this razor. It glides against my skin and leaves my skin feeling so smooth. Its a little pricier than what I typically spend on razors but definitely worth the splurge. I recieved this product complimentary thru influenster although all opinions are my own.
ALEXANDRIA M.
Bronx, NY
The smoothest razor I've ever had. I've used the Gilette Soleil razor and another Gilette Venus series. This one is superior by far. It gets all my angles and I can thoroughly shave my bikini and leg area without skinning myself. Definitely going to buy refills.
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Great razor for any area of the body.  It makes my legs feel so soft.  It has moisturizing strips that really help, and it is gentle on the skin.  I love the purple designs on the handle!  Cute and functional product with excellent quality and superior results.
Kelly W.
Brooklyn, NY
Probably one of the worst razors I’ve ever tried. It’s fine for the legs, but barely could get any hair off on my arm pits. Razors nowadays are so expensive, I think I’ll stick to the five dollar three blades ones. Those were faster to use and better results.
Betsy N.
Dinuba , CA
Got this Razor free in my first Influenster box and I really liked it!!! I noticed the difference from my other razors right away! It left my skin feeling so soft and moisturized after shaving something I don’t feel with the others! Thank you Influenster!!!
Jessie C.