BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Jeraldine R.
Santa Paula, CA
This gift set is amazing. It was given to me by my boyfriend. And let's just say this product is amazing! All products really work together and on the plus side I have not cut myself once since using this razor. Highly recommend.
Saige D.
Destrehan, LA
Love this product! I got it for free through influenster in a box box. It definitely met my expectations and was easy to use! I use it about 3 times a week! I would definitely buy this item again :)
Karen B.
Douglassville, PA
The Venus Swirl gets the job done. It is easy on my legs and underarms. I never worry about cutting myself with them. They are affordable and last for a good amount of time. Every Xmas our daughters get the kits in their stockings.
Nayeli A.
Anaheim , CA
Absolutely love this razor. Ive been buying these since they first came out and i keep buying them. It is very effective and very easy to use. I love how smooth it leaves my skin and how its glides.
Jamie T.
Lakeside, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the Venus Swirl Razor. All of the Venus razors have great quality and are easy to use. The Swirl makes it even more comfortable to use (especially in the shower) and is one of my favorites!
Claire P.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
I bought this razor because it was on sale and I had a coupon which made it a good deal. I personally don't think it gives me a close shave. The pivot ball really doesn't add or make it any easier to shave. I normally use the Venus Embrace and think I will stick to that razor.
Lora W.
butler, IN
The flexball is great, especially for knees. My knees get pretty hairy and this is great. I use to get cuts from any other razor all the time and this works great. It leaves me smoother longer also
Rachel S.
Van, WV
The Venus Swirl razors are by far the best razors out right now. The ball in the middle of the razor allows it to move freely along the curves of your legs. I have been using these razors for over a year and have yet to cut my leg with these razors. They are a god send!
Vivianne V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a nice razor, it does cut me sometimes on my knee when it was supposed to glide over it smoothly. The shave is very clean with the gel though and I am impressed for what I get for the price.
Jessica G.
Washington, DC
I agree that this product should be in the beauty winners circle! For the price point, this is the best at-home razor. The swiveling head allows you to get into the little nooks and crannies (i.e. knee, armpits) that typical razors can not reach well. Also I never get razor bumps using this razor.
Jessie C.