BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Amy W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I give this product five stars. I love how clean this razor works it also leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and never misses a spot, unless you just don't know how to shave very well. I RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE!
Lauren E.
Hoover, AL
This is seriously the best razor. I always have difficulties finding one that's gentle enough, but is successful in not leaving behind any unwanted hairs (around knees & ankles for example) and this one does the trick! I would highly recommend this for long lasting smoothness!
Jodi L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the brand and Venus is a goto in my home for hair removal. It always have sharp but safe blades. The colors are beautiful and elegant. The packaging is pretty. The razor is dependable for more than 5 uses.
Ciara S.
Los Lunas , NM
This is by far my favorite razor, it has 5 blades which gets the closest shave imaginable, it has the ball which allows the razor to move and form to your curves, it costs the same amount as other razors for a much better quality shave. I'd completely recommend to others as you truly wont be disappointed
Amanda V.
Pierre, SD
Minus one star because I think the price of Razors is ridiculous. That being said, I've been using this brand of razors for years. I always exfoliate before I shave, and I never use shave gel or cream. The moisturizing strips on these razors last through about 6 shaves before I decide to throw them away.
Sarah K.
Received in my Voxbox! Very cute and stylish looking, but not super effective in terms of the Flexiball...Doesn't move much and seems a little unnecessary honestly. Got a nice clean shave though, so it works
Bria S.
Jersey City, NJ
This is the best razor for shaving your legs! I feel that this razor allows me to get the closest shave and avoid cutting myself as much as other razors. I would definitely recommend to a friend and I would definitely repurchase because this product is high quality for the low price.
Helenntheresaaa v.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this in my #ivyvoxbox and it's by far the best razor I've ever used! I will never use another razor. It makes my skin feel silky smooth! Def recommend to any female who wants a good reliable razor that gets the job done
Tara J.
Duncan, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Venus Swirl is by far the best razor I've ever used. It's so flexible and able to get all the curves of my legs. It leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth. And I'm pretty sure my husband has used it too!
Katie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this razor from influenster for testing for free. I liked it and i think it was a nice razor. But i don't think it was anything special. There are cheaper razors that do just as well. I also don't think that that little ball thing did anything special. I probably wont buy it again.
Jessie C.