BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Ynna P.
I absolutely love this razor! It works perfectly, will leave you with incredible smoothness, and the price is amazing being that it also comes with a refill. I have had the same razor for about a year because I purchased it with I believe 6 refills.. Needless to say this is an awesome deal, and you will never regret your purchase!
Sara F.
Hughesville, MD
It's the best. there is no rinsing and is very efficent. though a little pricey for me I still manage to go through at least 3 a month.i do like the outcome...my skin is smooth and feels super soft ☺
Rory L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i buy new razors instead of new blades. i decided to try this one because i thought the swivel part was kinda cool. i love this razor. it swivels into the hard to get to places. leaves my skin smooth. the price is great also! cant go wrong with this one.
Charity H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE this razor! I get a really close shave and can go, at the least, a couple of days before having to shave again! I also love the fact that it does swivel to every curve. I recommend this razor!
Yesenia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these blades! I never get cut and these shaving blades do a great job! I don't feel a thing when I shave. My leg hair doesn't grow so fast so I use it when it begins to grow. But i definitely recommend!
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
Best razor ever! It leaves my legs smooth and soft for days! The handle moves with ease, making my shave effortless. The blades last a long time so I don't have to spend a lot of money replacing them. I would never use anything else.
janet s.
Orange Park, FL
Out of all the Venus products I have used, the Swivel razor is by far my favorite. I find it easy to use, swivels to get around difficult areas and quite effective. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it over and over.
Lauren S.
State College, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
While this gets a close shave and works with my sensitive skin, the ball does not pivot like it should and I constantly cut myself. My husband has a fusion and I like the way that glides and pivots much more. I have to be so careful with the swirl, it's pretty much not worth it.
Saige D.
Destrehan, LA
Love this product! I got it for free through influenster in a box box. It definitely met my expectations and was easy to use! I use it about 3 times a week! I would definitely buy this item again :)
Jamie T.
Lakeside, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the Venus Swirl Razor. All of the Venus razors have great quality and are easy to use. The Swirl makes it even more comfortable to use (especially in the shower) and is one of my favorites!
Jessie C.