BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Cara M.
Carlsbad , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best razor I've had in a while! I used to be a fan of the "embrace" but had a coupon for the swirl and decided to try it out. I'm so glad I did! My legs have never been smoother or softer! My only complaint is the moisturizer sticks to the shower and wears off rather quick. Womp. Other than that I love this razor!
Aleena B.
Stamford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Saw this product on an end-cap and decided to give it a whirl - I am happy with my purchase. It gives you a close shave and contours great. No need to worry about knicking your ankles. And the added skin protecting gel is a great bonus around the blades (which there are plenty of blades as well).
Helenntheresaaa v.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this in my #ivyvoxbox and it's by far the best razor I've ever used! I will never use another razor. It makes my skin feel silky smooth! Def recommend to any female who wants a good reliable razor that gets the job done
Yesenia L.
The 5 blades are perfect for a closer and smoothr shave. You don't even need shaving cream because the razor head has gel that works with just water. I think it is worth the price, and I would recommend it.
Brittany G.
Atwater, CA
The flexiball on this razor makes it so easy to get every spot that I tend to miss, all of the blades make my skin soft and smooth. I will definitely repurchase this razor and buy the refill blades as well!
Bria S.
Jersey City, NJ
This is the best razor for shaving your legs! I feel that this razor allows me to get the closest shave and avoid cutting myself as much as other razors. I would definitely recommend to a friend and I would definitely repurchase because this product is high quality for the low price.
Lauren E.
Hoover, AL
This is seriously the best razor. I always have difficulties finding one that's gentle enough, but is successful in not leaving behind any unwanted hairs (around knees & ankles for example) and this one does the trick! I would highly recommend this for long lasting smoothness!
Tara J.
Duncan, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Venus Swirl is by far the best razor I've ever used. It's so flexible and able to get all the curves of my legs. It leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth. And I'm pretty sure my husband has used it too!
MFLO O.
I really wamted to love this. I always find that women's shavers don't last as long and the moisterizing stop they include on the razor melts of quickly. The blade doesn't last long. The aesthetic of the razor is nice but the functionality isn't great. I would rather buy a men's razor.
Amanda V.
Pierre, SD
Minus one star because I think the price of Razors is ridiculous. That being said, I've been using this brand of razors for years. I always exfoliate before I shave, and I never use shave gel or cream. The moisturizing strips on these razors last through about 6 shaves before I decide to throw them away.
Jessie C.