BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Helen V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this in my #ivyvoxbox and it's by far the best razor I've ever used! I will never use another razor. It makes my skin feel silky smooth! Def recommend to any female who wants a good reliable razor that gets the job done
Sara D.
I have tried different razors over the years and this one is at the top of my list. It leaves my legs feeling smooth. The blades last a long time. I would definitely recommend this razor to everyone i know.
Ciara S.
Los Lunas , NM
This is by far my favorite razor, it has 5 blades which gets the closest shave imaginable, it has the ball which allows the razor to move and form to your curves, it costs the same amount as other razors for a much better quality shave. I'd completely recommend to others as you truly wont be disappointed
Jodi L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the brand and Venus is a goto in my home for hair removal. It always have sharp but safe blades. The colors are beautiful and elegant. The packaging is pretty. The razor is dependable for more than 5 uses.
Sarah K.
Received in my Voxbox! Very cute and stylish looking, but not super effective in terms of the Flexiball...Doesn't move much and seems a little unnecessary honestly. Got a nice clean shave though, so it works
Ynna P.
I absolutely love this razor! It works perfectly, will leave you with incredible smoothness, and the price is amazing being that it also comes with a refill. I have had the same razor for about a year because I purchased it with I believe 6 refills.. Needless to say this is an awesome deal, and you will never regret your purchase!
Melanie G.
Cochranville, PA
I love the venus swirl because it makes it so much easier and effective to shave properly! This is my first and favorite razor that I have used. It met my expectations since I usually use another brand!
Haley W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor. The silver ball in the middle makes it easy for me to shave over my knees in those weird spots that are hard to shave. The refills are expensive, but what razor blade refills aren't? Definitely a great investment.
Marcela B.
Edinburg, TX
The best razor I've tried! It's a little more costly than other razors but ABSOLUTELY worth it! it leaves my legs so smooth and it makes shaving so easy and fast! This was my first time trying it because it came free in the Ivy VoxBox, but honestly, I will be buying this product again!
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA
I love this razor. It leaves my legs feeling silky smooth. The swivel head pivots perfect for those hard to reach locations. I find myself having to shave less do to its closeness. It is worth every penny.
Jessie C.