BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Ciara S.
Los Lunas , NM
This is by far my favorite razor, it has 5 blades which gets the closest shave imaginable, it has the ball which allows the razor to move and form to your curves, it costs the same amount as other razors for a much better quality shave. I'd completely recommend to others as you truly wont be disappointed
Jodi L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the brand and Venus is a goto in my home for hair removal. It always have sharp but safe blades. The colors are beautiful and elegant. The packaging is pretty. The razor is dependable for more than 5 uses.
Helen V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this in my #ivyvoxbox and it's by far the best razor I've ever used! I will never use another razor. It makes my skin feel silky smooth! Def recommend to any female who wants a good reliable razor that gets the job done
Yesenia L.
The 5 blades are perfect for a closer and smoothr shave. You don't even need shaving cream because the razor head has gel that works with just water. I think it is worth the price, and I would recommend it.
Sarah K.
Received in my Voxbox! Very cute and stylish looking, but not super effective in terms of the Flexiball...Doesn't move much and seems a little unnecessary honestly. Got a nice clean shave though, so it works
Amanda V.
Pierre, SD
Minus one star because I think the price of Razors is ridiculous. That being said, I've been using this brand of razors for years. I always exfoliate before I shave, and I never use shave gel or cream. The moisturizing strips on these razors last through about 6 shaves before I decide to throw them away.
brittany g.
atwater, CA
The flexiball on this razor makes it so easy to get every spot that I tend to miss, all of the blades make my skin soft and smooth. I will definitely repurchase this razor and buy the refill blades as well!
Tara J.
San Antonio , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Venus Swirl is by far the best razor I've ever used. It's so flexible and able to get all the curves of my legs. It leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth. And I'm pretty sure my husband has used it too!
MFLO O.
I really wamted to love this. I always find that women's shavers don't last as long and the moisterizing stop they include on the razor melts of quickly. The blade doesn't last long. The aesthetic of the razor is nice but the functionality isn't great. I would rather buy a men's razor.
Bria S.
Jersey City, NJ
This is the best razor for shaving your legs! I feel that this razor allows me to get the closest shave and avoid cutting myself as much as other razors. I would definitely recommend to a friend and I would definitely repurchase because this product is high quality for the low price.
Jessie C.