BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Eva T.
Norman, OK
I'm a big fan of Venus razors - they're the only kind I use. They always keep me silky smooth. That being said, I don't really notice a difference between this razor and the regular Venus razor. This razor does a fantastic job, but the regular ones do just as well (and cost a little less, too.)
Victoire M.
Dekalb, IL
I love it !, its smooth on my skin and it lasts.
use it with a good shaving cream and you have yourself a deal!
it rotates while you shave as well which i like.
I have not had any cuts ! it also very affordable
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This brand is my favorite for razors. it's great for my skin!! I don't have itch or rash, in my legs is smooth. Depend of use, I change cartridge After 5 use. Have a good price. I recommended it, met my expectations.
Amy W.
I give this product five stars. I love how clean this razor works it also leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and never misses a spot, unless you just don't know how to shave very well. I RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE!
Heather O.
Paramount, CA
When I originally found this product I was super excited to try it. I've been using it now for 2 months and I don't feel like the pivot ball helps much. That was the selling point when I purchased it. The razor works good but was expecting more.
Raven P.
Cloverport , KY
Influenster sent me this razor in a vox box, and boy oh boy am I happy they did. I now cannot put this razor down. I have already bought 3 different sets of new heads. It is absolutely amazing for summertime.
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I love the Venus brand and have used the Venus Embrace until recently when I purchased this beauty. I love it. My legs are so smooth and I never knick myself since these are so smooth. The rollerball isn't as flexible as I anticipated, but it moves beautifully with very little pressure applied.
Meranda B.
My all time favorite razor. It leaves my legs so smooth. Feels like I put lotion on them after they are dry. I guess that's from the stuff that's on the razor but it definitely does it's job! Never miss a spot.
Aleena B.
Stamford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Saw this product on an end-cap and decided to give it a whirl - I am happy with my purchase. It gives you a close shave and contours great. No need to worry about knicking your ankles. And the added skin protecting gel is a great bonus around the blades (which there are plenty of blades as well).
Gloria D.
Victorville, CA
I have sensitive skin and this razor is awesome! I don't her razor burn or any kind of redness like other razors. My legs are silky smooth and soft. They are pricy but I feel totally worth it and plus I get them Costco so I get a good deal anyways. I would recommend this to any of my friends
Jessie C.