BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Jason W.
West Columbia, SC
Provides a smooth, clean, shave. Easy to use whether wet or dry, one of the best razors available. It not only met my expectations but wen beyond my expectations. I use it once a week and I buy them from Walmart and I would buy it again. I would also suggest others buy it
Jenni M.
Littleton
I love my Venus razor, I only wish it would swivel up and down as well. Very easy to use and assemble. Well worth the money to keep smooth legs etc. I always love how smooth it makes my skin. Always tell my family to buy Venus razor. Even had my boyfriend try once.
Melinda S.
San Diego, CA
The razor itself is great, but the whole swirl ball concept so that it can contour with my shape and body does not work for me. Honestly it feels just like a stiff straight razor. Why then should I specifically buy a swirl ball?
monica c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My new FAVORITE razor! I am in love with this razor. Influenster recently sent me this razor complimentary in my Mega Voxbox for testing purposes, and this absolutely met my expectations and more! No other razor has made my legs feel as silky as this razor has after using it! By the look of the packaging, it sounded so nice, and I was hoping it'd hydrate my legs, and help prevent them from getting irritated like they usually do. And oh man did it do that! It moisturized my legs before and after the razor smoothed over them. My shave was so easy, and it felt nice. I didn't get any cuts or little knicks on my legs while shaving, and it took me less time, too! I won't ever go back to my off brand razor I was using before. I love this one too much! And I love the way my legs felt afterwards! I'd give this razor 10 stars if I could and I'd recommend it to every woman I see!
Chelsea L.
Brookhaven, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The razor has water activated film that helps make your legs feel smoother after you shave.  PSA: don't put your wet razor on any surface that you wouldn't want it to adhere to because it gets stuck when it dries.  Doesn't irritate my skin like other razors! LOVE
Andrea D.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love this razor! I never had a razor that glided so smooth and prevented me from getting razor burn or any cuts. This was given to me complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. The soap on the razor head to great and helps keep a soft and smooth finish.
Jessica B.
Acushnet, MA
The flex ball is great!! It really helps me to avoid cutting my knees and ankles. The grip is comfortable and easy to hold. The razor heads themselves are decent, although I did notice that the serum strips decayed fast if left in the shower -- they also left a sticky mess on my shelves. Otherwise I love this razor!
Kimberly J.
Salem, OR
I didn't like this! It was alright for grown out hair which is softer, but I a have coarse/rough 2nd day stubble. So when I went on a mission to find my best razor, this bottomed out on the list.
Remi H.
Conway, AR
Very impressed! I usually go for the cheap razors so having this come in the mail was great! I believe it it worth the extra money. I didn’t even feel the razors, it was super smooth and left my skin feeling great! The added ball for movement really helped around my knees.
Nora Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the moisturizing strips on these razors. They make shaving much more convenient and painless and reduce itching afterwards. The handle also allows for easy sliding on the skin so you can shave hairs growing in different directions. They last a good time too if you have a couple of times a week. Great product!
Jessie C.