BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Heather W.
Bentonville, AR
I love this razor not only because it is purple but it shaves almost just as good as men's razors. the head for it are kind of expensive but you get a nice close shave and I would defiantly recommend to a friend.
Wendy M.
One of my go-to Christmas gifts for my nieces and god daughters. You can find this set at Walmart and Dollar General for around $10. It has the shaving cream, lotion and razors. A fantastic bargain for the price!
Ashlee G.
Snellville, GA
This is the first razor that I have ever used and didn't have any cuts or hesitations. It definitely surprised me because it is easy to clean just rinse and keep going. I have used it twice and I can say I am sold
Ileana B.
I love the razor but I have to replace it often which gets expensive. I try to find manufacturing or store coupons before purchasing and often times safe a few bucks. I've tried other brand but hey don't compare.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Received this in my vox box and I couldn't have been more pleased! I usually use dollar shave club but after the unique flex ball, shaving in those hard to get places have never been made easier for me. Loving it!
Monica B.
Edgewood, MD
I love this razor! Perfect shave with no nicks or cuts! The price point is great! And I can't lie, it's just so pretty! The handle is ergonomic and it's a breeze to use. Definitely my favorite razor! I will definitely stick with this one for a while.
Britt V.
Toano, VA
I have VERY sensitive skin and always struggled to find a razor that I could use without my skin screaming at me! The swirl razor allows the blades to move around the contours of my leg without causing nicks or irritation, and the blades sweep right over without snagging. I hope Gillette makes these razors forever!
Barb m.
Edgewater, FL
I have been using Venus razors for years cuz I haven't had luck with any others they either left my legs dry or with rashes or I'd be allergic to something in them and tried Venus years ago and have used them ever since.. I bought my first one 12yrs ago I think. But I love the swirl ones my legs are always smooth love them.. I highly recommend them
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Perfect razor. The swirls feel a bit weird but I like the added grip and texture. The razor is adorable and shaves like a dream, like all of Venus products. This is kinda hard to find in my local stores but that is what online is for. Razor is amazing, no razor bumps and smooth as can be. 5 stars!
mackenzie j.
Fayetteville , AR
So sad about this product.. I got it in a voxbox, was so excited to use it but was disappointed. The little ball is awesome but it's not worth shaving my legs every. single. day. Because the shave is a light shave.
Jessie C.