BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Angela B.
Kenduskeag, ME
This is my favorite razor, it leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth rather than the other razors I've used in the past where they left cuts all over along with the driest, flakiest skin that was unbearable, I highly would recommended this to everybody that's looking for a close smooth shave feel.
Nina L.
Savannah, GA
I love using Venus, my go to razors.. the razors aren't pricey, but the razor heads are!! it is worth the buy in my opinion.. they have in every supermarket or drugstore. i don't ever have any stray hairs after i use this. leaves skin feeling very soft
Ashlee G.
Snellville, GA
This is the first razor that I have ever used and didn't have any cuts or hesitations. It definitely surprised me because it is easy to clean just rinse and keep going. I have used it twice and I can say I am sold
Tina M.
Polson, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been repurchasing these for the last couple years they are pretty amazing. They do a great job creating a smooth shave and they don't fall apart or melt all weird.  They glide over the legs easily and my husband actually barrows it to shave with because he hates the razor he has.
Heather W.
Bentonville, AR
I love this razor not only because it is purple but it shaves almost just as good as men's razors. the head for it are kind of expensive but you get a nice close shave and I would defiantly recommend to a friend.
Wendy M.
One of my go-to Christmas gifts for my nieces and god daughters. You can find this set at Walmart and Dollar General for around $10. It has the shaving cream, lotion and razors. A fantastic bargain for the price!
aleea k.
Richmond , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Received this in my vox box and I couldn't have been more pleased! I usually use dollar shave club but after the unique flex ball, shaving in those hard to get places have never been made easier for me. Loving it!
Alyssa H.
I bought this razor a few months ago and I like it so far but I will probably move onto another whenever I get tired of this one I haven't found a razor that I really love yet, I feel like as much is this razor is advertised and talked about that it should get a closer shave and I think I expected a lot better from this product than what I got.
Britt V.
Toano, VA
I have VERY sensitive skin and always struggled to find a razor that I could use without my skin screaming at me! The swirl razor allows the blades to move around the contours of my leg without causing nicks or irritation, and the blades sweep right over without snagging. I hope Gillette makes these razors forever!
Christina T.
Akron, OH
I love this razor!! It works better than any other razor I have ever tried. I am a big fan of Gillette Venus, and while their other razors were good, this one by far is the best

This razor gives a closer, smoother shave. And for the price of other venus razors, it can't be beat. Will continue to use as my only razor
Jessie C.