BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

April K.
Macomb, MI
This is my go to shaving kit needs. I have a very sensitive skin I get razor bumps before from waxing and my skin gets irritated with hair removing creams.This one is really effective for me and it's affordable too. I am so satisfied with this product.
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this razor! very smooth shave. Leaves the skin feeling hydrated and smooth. The 5 blade razor gives a nice and clean finish to the surface. For the price, this razor is a very good product and it also comes with an extra razor blade in the packaging.
Amy R.
I have used many razor brands, but I have never experienced a better shave. It exceeded my expectations with a smooth finish. It is easy to use, once you get used to how to handle it. It is rather expensive but worth it. I would recommend it to others/
Stephanie T.
S Pasadena, CA
definitely my new favorite razor! my roommate recommended it to me so i thought i'd give it a try when i saw it at target! i love it so much! i'd say it is a bit more of a splurge when it comes to razors, but it is definitely worth the price. it has 5 blades, so you'll get an amazing shave, and you'll for sure have nice silky legs after using it
Amy R.
Cleves, OH
I can't agree more with this win! Love this razor for myself and my 3 girls. #ChooseToSmooth is right on. It is smooth while taking all of your hair away. The little flexiball helps get around your knees and ankles and other hard to reach areas. I think that this razor is really an improvement over others I have used over the past 20 years. Love it!!
Megan Y.
Was an awesome razor just had the pleasure of testing this out with a recent voxbox sent to be my influenster, and it makes me sad when I had to go back to my normal ravor, it's a little pricey for something you use and end up throwing away but it got all the hard to reach hairs without cutting myself
Evans S.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I love this razor. I am able to get a nice close shave with this razor. My husband even took a couple for himself after I bought some. It is very easy to use and I like the shape of the handle and the razor head itself. I would purchase this razor again.
Samien N.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my favorite razor to use. It does not dull easily. I can use it several times before I need to replace the blade. This is so much better than the other multi-blade razors I've used in the past. I will use it again and again and recommend it to all.
Britt V.
Toano, VA
I have VERY sensitive skin and always struggled to find a razor that I could use without my skin screaming at me! The swirl razor allows the blades to move around the contours of my leg without causing nicks or irritation, and the blades sweep right over without snagging. I hope Gillette makes these razors forever!
Alyssa H.
I bought this razor a few months ago and I like it so far but I will probably move onto another whenever I get tired of this one I haven't found a razor that I really love yet, I feel like as much is this razor is advertised and talked about that it should get a closer shave and I think I expected a lot better from this product than what I got.
Jessie C.