BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I got this for Christmas, and I am in love. It really gets in those hard to reach places, and it leaves your skin so smooth and fresh. I love the purple color and I love the roller ball. Great product great for all skin types!
Kelly M.
Hummelstown, PA
I really like my Venus razor, and have been using one for the past 10 (at least) years. I have found that purchasing a new handle every once in a while is necessary, however, I wouldn't waste the extra money buying the swirl handle unless you want it. You definitely don't need it-all the Venus handles do an equally well job.
Brianna O.
Marion, SD
This is my favorite razor! I've tried quite a few different kinds from disposables to razors with gel bars. I think that this product does the best job-with or without a shaving cream. One thing I don't like is how expensive it is to replace the blade. If the price for those were a lot lower, I would love this product even more!
Leah H.
Blacklick, OH
I received this razor for free from Gillette in exchange for my honest opinion. I really loved this razor, it does a really effective job of shaving my legs and arms, and there's no razor burn. The ball makes it easy to use on the body's curves. I use it regularly and I would definitely purchase this for use.
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this razor! very smooth shave. Leaves the skin feeling hydrated and smooth. The 5 blade razor gives a nice and clean finish to the surface. For the price, this razor is a very good product and it also comes with an extra razor blade in the packaging.
Lesly B.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing shaving experience with these, it has 5 razors therefore making it easier to shave plus you finish way faster. I use to take a bit longer with my other razors and use to get razor bumps but not with this, this left me smooth. I highly recommend it.
Megan Y.
Was an awesome razor just had the pleasure of testing this out with a recent voxbox sent to be my influenster, and it makes me sad when I had to go back to my normal ravor, it's a little pricey for something you use and end up throwing away but it got all the hard to reach hairs without cutting myself
Alexandra D.
I really liked this razor, I never got cut by it. I liked that there was goopy slimy stuff on it that made my skin smooth afterwards. I felt like the goopy stuff only lasted s week though which made me disappointed.
Claire W.
The swirl with power ball is nice, but I don't personally see how it differs too much from any other 5 blade venus razor. That said, it does leave my skin smooth for around 1-2 days, 3 if I exfoliate first. If you're already using a 5 blade razor that you love, stick to that. If not, give this a try
Helen L.
This is my go to razor. It helps me to have the swivel around the knee area. I find that it takes less time when using this razor as it helps me from missing sections. My leg hair is blonde and hard to see but this product helps me avoid missing any hairs.
Jessie C.