BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

powered by

Valentina S.
NORTH PORT, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loved this razor! While I found the ball joint to be a little like a gimmick, the actual blade was great. I am usually in a huge rush and just shave with water in the shower. I almost feel like I don't need shaving cream when I use this razor!
Brittany J.
Fresno, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
LOVE THIS RAZOR! This is the only razor I use now. I use it with the corresponding shave gel and it is the only one that gives me a close, clean shave without nicking me. My strokes and long and smooth now and I don't have to worry about getting angles right because of the new swiveling head. Stocking up on these!
Amber C.
Raleigh, NC
I swear by this razor. it cuts close and leaves me feeling soft and smooth. i use it everyday and never have razor bumps or burn. It was kind of pricey but it is worth it. It met my expectations and then exceeded them. I am completely satisfied with this product
Samantha D.
The Venus Swirl is the best razor I have used in my whole life! I have been using this razor for about two years now and I have never once cut myself! It reaches all of the nooks and craneys with ease! Leaves my legs feeling super soft for a couple of days!
Heather C.
Shaw A F B, SC
This has been my go-to razor for about 2 years now. It's a little on the pricey side for refills, but they do last a while. I love that I don't have to use a shaving cream and it still leaves my legs soft and smooth! When my blade gets dull, it's easy to just pop it off, and put a new one on. I love it and I'll keep using it!
Maggie K.
This razor is really great but I don't think it is worth spending the extra money. The ball theory is smart but it doesn't really turn as easily as you would expect it to. Also something to keep in mind is that the refills are more expensive than the regular ones and I do not think it's worth the extra money.
Brittany P.
Ridgway, PA
Love this razor. You can use it all over your body. Its so much better then the cheaper razors and it lasts a long time. Its well worth the pay if your buying at Walmart. Met my expectations and would buy another venus razor again. I wouldn't use anything else
Rocio R.
The good thing about this design Venus is flexible and adaptable to the shape of your leg, this aydua that when you go late for an appointment have lower risk of cut you, because legs with bandages and cut are not sexy
Angelica P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Swirl razor is by far my go to razor ! Everything about it is amazing!!! It glides with soap or a cream or shaving cream ! It gets all the hair with no fuss or a mess it is very effective and I would definitely buy it again ! I recommend it to everyone I know
Annie R.
Clayton, NC
This razor is not the best that I have tried. It seems to work great for a lot of people but it is just okay for me. I am not sure why I have not yet found the perfect razor. I can't seem to be satisfied with any that I have tried so far, including this one.
Jessie C.