BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Tessa P.
Inlet Beach , FL
Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor is phenomenal!! The Flexiball technology is perfect for an extremely close shave! It’s not as flexible as I️t appears. It’s just flexible from side to side which is the perfect amount of flexibility! The 5 blade provided a great shave without any nicks or cuts. My legs felt very moisturizer with zero irritation after using this razor!!
Joanna S.
Arvin, CA
This razor is so good. It leaves my legs feeling smooth and hairless. I just love how it moves to how my leg is shaped that helps a lot getting the inner corners as in behind the knee. If your looking for a good razor try this razor it is so worth it! #MovesLikeNoOther Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor #complimentary #influenster
Crystal F.
Springfield, MO
I already use a Venus razor. I love Venus. I didn’t think I would see this much of a difference when I got this one. My legs are soooo smooth! The movement is also an added bonus! This is my favorite by far!
Tahaira J.
When i say i could even wait until i got home to get out the box!!! It’s glides so smoothly over the skin... i am so glad it was sent to me and i was able to be apart of the experience. The five blades give you a close shave and the way it’s swivels makes it prefect for getting the bikini area
Veronica R.
Gainesville, GA
I have used Venus products since I started shaving. They are just simply the best out there! Now with the roller ball it’s even better! It leaves my legs so smooth, and the blades last forever!! I love this product and will always keep buying Venus products! Always find a coupon too!Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor I love you!
Stefania S.
Virginia Bch, VA
It’s amazing! I never spend money on razors and this just proves that the more pricey the better it is. I’ll def be buying this! And surprisingly it’s not as expensive as I thought it would be . I am going to go buy replacement blades RIGHT NOW! Seriously, go get this. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Sophi E.
Parsonsburg, MD
This razor was shipped just after I had bought another razor from the store. I absolute regretted my decision when I tried the other razor, BUT the first time I tried this I fell in love! The shave is so smooth, and it literally just glides over your legs with little work! I would recommend to anyone looking for the perfect razor.
Ally N.
Horicon, WI
Works like no other! I love this. So smooth on my skin and doesn't leave any weird film on my skin like I get with some other brands. Will be purchasing once this one is done! Just in time for vacation.
Sophie A.
I loved this product!! It gave me a smooth close shave which I’m happy about. I love the look of my legs! No razor burns or bumps either. The flex balls move so flawlessly and makes it easy to get it in hard places. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Evelyn P.
This razor is flexible making it easy to shave, it’s gentle and not harsh on my skin which is great! I recommend these razors over the cheaper disposable razors that'll  get the job done but leave you with lots of cuts. I personally enjoy the Gillette razors with gel bars as well, but this razor is great also.
* product received from Influenster for reviewing
Jessie C.