BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Tessa P.
Madison, AL
Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor is phenomenal!! The Flexiball technology is perfect for an extremely close shave! It’s not as flexible as I️t appears. It’s just flexible from side to side which is the perfect amount of flexibility! The 5 blade provided a great shave without any nicks or cuts. My legs felt very moisturizer with zero irritation after using this razor!!
Vaneisha G.
When I received it I was like it's very pretty..then is started to rotate it when I saw the ball on there.. it works great and it really moves around through the curves of your body
Crystal F.
Springfield, MO
I already use a Venus razor. I love Venus. I didn’t think I would see this much of a difference when I got this one. My legs are soooo smooth! The movement is also an added bonus! This is my favorite by far!
Joanna S.
Arvin, CA
This razor is so good. It leaves my legs feeling smooth and hairless. I just love how it moves to how my leg is shaped that helps a lot getting the inner corners as in behind the knee. If your looking for a good razor try this razor it is so worth it! #MovesLikeNoOther Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor #complimentary #influenster
Sylvia M.
Michigan city , IN
I purchased this product over 10 months ago and it is in just as good shape as it was when I first bought it. This is probably one of the best razors that I've ever had, and it still does such an amazing job. I usually don't leave my razors in water but this one has not rusted even when I have left it in the shower. Will buy again!
Veronica R.
Gainesville, GA
I have used Venus products since I started shaving. They are just simply the best out there! Now with the roller ball it’s even better! It leaves my legs so smooth, and the blades last forever!! I love this product and will always keep buying Venus products! Always find a coupon too!Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor I love you!
Tahaira J.
When i say i could even wait until i got home to get out the box!!! It’s glides so smoothly over the skin... i am so glad it was sent to me and i was able to be apart of the experience. The five blades give you a close shave and the way it’s swivels makes it prefect for getting the bikini area
Stefania S.
Virginia Bch, VA
It’s amazing! I never spend money on razors and this just proves that the more pricey the better it is. I’ll def be buying this! And surprisingly it’s not as expensive as I thought it would be . I am going to go buy replacement blades RIGHT NOW! Seriously, go get this. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Sophi E.
Parsonsburg, MD
This razor was shipped just after I had bought another razor from the store. I absolute regretted my decision when I tried the other razor, BUT the first time I tried this I fell in love! The shave is so smooth, and it literally just glides over your legs with little work! I would recommend to anyone looking for the perfect razor.
Savannah G.
Longview, TX
The best razor ever! So smooth and glides so perfect! I love it over all my other choices because it just swivels so perfectly and is smooth! It’s a little pricy, but so worth it! I recommend it to anyone!
Jessie C.