BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Bought this set as a gift for my mother.Its such great value!Its a great gift for any girl.Its affordable and comes with the best products.These can always be found at a local drugstore like Walgreens or Cvs.This is something i would purchase anytime.
Stacey G.
Somerville, MA
I wanted to love this razor, but there's not much of a reason to. The ball doesn't allow for much extra maneuverability, but what really irritates me about it is the gel material on mine started peeling off within the first month and is now half gone. Would not repurchase.
Mel K.
Love this razor. Its stays hydrated and ready to use at all times. It is very easy to use and works with the curves of the body. I bought this at my local drug store. I use this razor every time I shave my legs and I love it. I am overall very satisfied with this product!!
Jenn M.
Sanford, FL
I LOVE this razor. I have used Venus razors since they came out years ago. I liked how close a shave it gave, plus it lasted longer than disposable razors.
I like the design and color, and LOVE the close shave. I also like how easy it glides over bumps and moles, as I used to always take chunks out of a certain mole on my upper thigh with cheaper razors.
Letitia C.
Santa Clara, CA
It's great but not amazing and innovative as commercials suggest. It does work well, like any other Venus razor. But the swirl part is referring to the little ball connecting the razor head to the handle and created to allow easy gliding over joints and other non-flat surfaces. Regular razors without the little ball work pretty much the same.
Jessica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the Venus swirl razor. I love the color of the razor and the blades get the job done. I do not have a problem cutting myself while using this razor. It is a bit expensive but some times you can find coupons. It is worth every penny.
jessica t.
Lake Charles, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the new Venus swirl! I have tried many other but this is definitely my new go to! Exceeds what I was expecting and works great. I picked it up at Target to try over my normal men's Gillette. I most likely will purchase again.
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love my Venus Swirl Razor! It literally does everything I have ever wanted a razor to do. It gets every last hair. They way the blade moves make it easy and comfortable to take care of difficult areas such as knees and near the ankle bone. I just purchased a set of replacement blades for this. I am definitely going to stick with this razor for a while!
katie c.
philadelphia, PA
huge fan of this razor! I have very dry skin and when i typically shave my legs get very dried out! I love how this has extra moisture and works amazingly with shower gel! I totally recommend this if you have dry skim like myself!
Samantha M.
Spring Lake, NJ
I received this set as a gift around Christmas and I've continued to buy refills for this razor ever since. It is extremely easy to use, it hugs any curves to get a close shave, and it moisturizes your skin while shaving. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jessie C.