BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

katie c.
Philadelphia, PA
huge fan of this razor! I have very dry skin and when i typically shave my legs get very dried out! I love how this has extra moisture and works amazingly with shower gel! I totally recommend this if you have dry skim like myself!
Danielle H.
OLATHE, KS
I have always used venus razors so I was super excited to try this one. It didn't really hold up to my expectations very well. It works great, I still use it but I was just expecting more flexibility with the flexi ball. Overall, I would not recommend this, just because it seems like any of their other razors to me. But it you're wanting to try something new, go for it!
Mackenzie G.
Baldwin, WI
I love the Venus swirl razor and the replacements just add to it! I have been using he swirl razor for six months now and I have not had an issue with it or the refills. The refills I will admit are a little on the pricer side.
Samantha M.
Spring Lake, NJ
I received this set as a gift around Christmas and I've continued to buy refills for this razor ever since. It is extremely easy to use, it hugs any curves to get a close shave, and it moisturizes your skin while shaving. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just recently made the switch to this razor about 2 months ago, and I'm so happy I did. It's a really cool handle and gets into all the curves of my legs. The has been the only razor I've used recently, and I would definitely recommend this product.
Katie W.
Raleigh, NC
I am not super picky when it comes to razors, but I do have to say I love the Venus razors. They can come in cute colors, and I always have a clean shave after using them. I find mine at Target, and they're not too expensive. I definitely would recommend to anyone.
Andriana G.
Rochester, NY
I've been using the Venus Swirl razor for quite a while now. I have sensitive skin and the razors don't seem to cause me any problems. I shave about every other day and I can go 2-4 months with the same razor blade. A bit pricy but definitely worth it in the long run.
Gina S.
I got this razor complimentary and I LOVED it! It was so easy and fast to shave my legs, it really does move to the contours of your body. My legs felt silky smooth after, they didn't feel or look dry. Highly recommend picking this razor up, im already going to pick up ny second one!
Tameka P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I go back to this razor over and over again. With it sharp razors, you get such a clean shave. The moveable head allows you to get into those nooks (behind the knee and ankles) really easily. i would definitely recommend to a friend!
Brenda M.
Dallas, TX
I have used this razor at times and it works. Also the razor last a pretty long time. The razor blades also keep sharp after a long time. This brand is excellent, I would not change it for anything. Highly satisfied with Venus.
Jessie C.