BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Ileana B.
Elkhart, IN
I love the razor but I have to replace it often which gets expensive. I try to find manufacturing or store coupons before purchasing and often times safe a few bucks. I've tried other brand but hey don't compare.
Monica B.
Edgewood, MD
I love this razor! Perfect shave with no nicks or cuts! The price point is great! And I can't lie, it's just so pretty! The handle is ergonomic and it's a breeze to use. Definitely my favorite razor! I will definitely stick with this one for a while.
Wendy M.
One of my go-to Christmas gifts for my nieces and god daughters. You can find this set at Walmart and Dollar General for around $10. It has the shaving cream, lotion and razors. A fantastic bargain for the price!
Tina M.
Polson, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been repurchasing these for the last couple years they are pretty amazing. They do a great job creating a smooth shave and they don't fall apart or melt all weird.  They glide over the legs easily and my husband actually barrows it to shave with because he hates the razor he has.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
The Venus swirl is one of my favorite razors out there. Picked it up at Walmart and I'm so glad I did. I use it daily! I never cut myself and it really follows the curves of my legs and underarms. Affordable razor but the refills are expensive.
Alyssa H.
I bought this razor a few months ago and I like it so far but I will probably move onto another whenever I get tired of this one I haven't found a razor that I really love yet, I feel like as much is this razor is advertised and talked about that it should get a closer shave and I think I expected a lot better from this product than what I got.
Logan S.
This razor is one of a kind. Venus always sells great razor products, but with the addition of a swivel ball to help get around those rough edges & corners, this product is a must have! Thank you Influenster!
Amy W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I give this product five stars. I love how clean this razor works it also leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and never misses a spot, unless you just don't know how to shave very well. I RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE!
Heather O.
Paramount, CA
When I originally found this product I was super excited to try it. I've been using it now for 2 months and I don't feel like the pivot ball helps much. That was the selling point when I purchased it. The razor works good but was expecting more.
Morgan H.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really impressed with this razor! The silver ball helps allow the razor to graze over typically difficult areas to shave like the knees with ease! I’ve never had skin this smooth in my entire life and I can’t say enough about the improvements Gillette has made with the innovation of this product!
Jessie C.