BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Heather H.
Hattiesburg, MS
Best part is that this is as easy to use as any other razor--grippable and easy to maneuver in the shower. I use mine every week--and sometimes in between. Easiest place for me to buy it is at Walmart.Pretty design makes it appealing--love the purple. I would go back and buy it again.
Gretchen M.
Spring Hill, TN
Simply the best shave that I have ever gotten with a razor. It is so easy to use and moves with all the curves of your legs.
While a little pricy, it is definitely worth the little extra to get an amazing close shave for silky smooth legs
Ashley T.
It can be a little difficult to remove the refill from the plastic casing it is in. However, the blades give me a really nice, close shave. Unfortunately, the moisturizing strips on the blade can get sticky and start to wash away after a shave or two.
valeria m.
Harlingen , TX
The Venus Swirl Refills are a genius invention! They work really well when I shave they get every angle even around the knee area. They are a little on the pricey side but that are worth it! Overall I would say this product is a must have.
Dakota G.
I thought that this razor, with the advertised roller ball technology, would move a lot more than it actually does. Instead the razor head just slightly swivels from side to side. Despite this, it has become one of my favorite razors to use. I just do not think it needs the extra price tag for technology that it simply does not have.
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
The VENUS brand razors are the only razors I have purchased/used in at least 10 + years!! I feel like for a disposable drug store razor, its the best on the market. So easy to use, love the roller head so that the razor glides on your skin. Ive never gotten razor burn with this razor but the blades are super sharp. Just an all around good razor.
Sylvia M.
Valparaiso, IN
I purchased this product over 10 months ago and it is in just as good shape as it was when I first bought it. This is probably one of the best razors that I've ever had, and it still does such an amazing job. I usually don't leave my razors in water but this one has not rusted even when I have left it in the shower. Will buy again!
Aleksandra M.
I AM SO IN LOVE! THANK YOU INFLUENSTER for gave me a chance to try this! No words to describe it! Excellent! Precision and effect! Wow! Very good for bikini area! But works wonderful for shaving pits, also! Super soft! This one is the best razor I have ever had!
MarieAnne D.
This flexiball made shaving very comfortable. It was a close shave and it left my skin said ft and moisturize. I love that I didn't have to use shaving cream. I would recommend this to people who have sensitive and easy irritating skin.
Raychell E.
Oakley, MI
I have never had such a nice razor. You can't cut yourself, you don't need soap (it lubricates and shaves so smoothly on its own, you barely know it's shaving), and it shaves so closely that the it lasts a day or two longer than with my old razor. Worth the extra cost in my opinion
Jessie C.