BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Ale D.
This razor is amazing, i really love how easily it removes the little hairs and leaves my skin smooth, i don't have to go all over the same spot a million times to remove the hairs and that saves me a lot of time in the shower. Amazing!
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Bought this set as a gift for my mother.Its such great value!Its a great gift for any girl.Its affordable and comes with the best products.These can always be found at a local drugstore like Walgreens or Cvs.This is something i would purchase anytime.
Brianna M.
Federal way, WA
This is my favorite razor! It's the perfect size for my bikini line. I have tried many other razors and this is still my number one. The refills aren't too pricey. It definitely met my expectations. Over all I am very satisfied. Will buy again.
Emma R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor gets me a closer shave with fewer nicks and cuts that any other I've tried. The unique ball-head design fits the angles of my body very well. I wish it was cheaper, but nothing cheaper that I've tried has worked nearly as well.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI
The best razor I have ever used. I have never cut myself while using my Venus swivel where with other razors it's like every time I shave I cut myself. Because the head swivels around the countries of your leg this a a great razor for beginner shavers!
Amber S.
Laramie, WY
My mother bought the venus swirl razor for her and I to use, and I really liked it. It was sharp enough to effectively and quickly get the job done, but at the same time neither of us has had any nicks or cuts. I have told my friends about this razor, and they too have used it. It was a bit pricey, according to my mother, but it is worth the price.
alycia c.
Equinunk, PA
Venus swirl is very nice. Its not my favorite of the nicest of the razors but I like the swirl. The price is one of the cheaper for the refills. I don't really use it but it works. You may like it more than I do. I wasn't all into it.
Stacey G.
Somerville, MA
I wanted to love this razor, but there's not much of a reason to. The ball doesn't allow for much extra maneuverability, but what really irritates me about it is the gel material on mine started peeling off within the first month and is now half gone. Would not repurchase.
Mel K.
Love this razor. Its stays hydrated and ready to use at all times. It is very easy to use and works with the curves of the body. I bought this at my local drug store. I use this razor every time I shave my legs and I love it. I am overall very satisfied with this product!!
jessica t.
Lake Charles, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the new Venus swirl! I have tried many other but this is definitely my new go to! Exceeds what I was expecting and works great. I picked it up at Target to try over my normal men's Gillette. I most likely will purchase again.
Jessie C.