BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The VENUS brand razors are the only razors I have purchased/used in at least 10 + years!! I feel like for a disposable drug store razor, its the best on the market. So easy to use, love the roller head so that the razor glides on your skin. Ive never gotten razor burn with this razor but the blades are super sharp. Just an all around good razor.
Heather H.
Hattiesburg, MS
Best part is that this is as easy to use as any other razor--grippable and easy to maneuver in the shower. I use mine every week--and sometimes in between. Easiest place for me to buy it is at Walmart.Pretty design makes it appealing--love the purple. I would go back and buy it again.
Aleksandra M.
I AM SO IN LOVE! THANK YOU INFLUENSTER for gave me a chance to try this! No words to describe it! Excellent! Precision and effect! Wow! Very good for bikini area! But works wonderful for shaving pits, also! Super soft! This one is the best razor I have ever had!
Ashley T.
It can be a little difficult to remove the refill from the plastic casing it is in. However, the blades give me a really nice, close shave. Unfortunately, the moisturizing strips on the blade can get sticky and start to wash away after a shave or two.
l V.
Deltona, FL
This razor is awesome. It shaves very close and gives a nice silky smooth shave. The razor is very affordable and the company always puts outs coupons to help make it more affordable. It works much better than other products and is usually cheaper after using a coupon that the company has provided either in the paper or online.
Raychell E.
Oakley, MI
I have never had such a nice razor. You can't cut yourself, you don't need soap (it lubricates and shaves so smoothly on its own, you barely know it's shaving), and it shaves so closely that the it lasts a day or two longer than with my old razor. Worth the extra cost in my opinion
Dakota G.
I thought that this razor, with the advertised roller ball technology, would move a lot more than it actually does. Instead the razor head just slightly swivels from side to side. Despite this, it has become one of my favorite razors to use. I just do not think it needs the extra price tag for technology that it simply does not have.
Amber S.
Laramie, WY
My mother bought the venus swirl razor for her and I to use, and I really liked it. It was sharp enough to effectively and quickly get the job done, but at the same time neither of us has had any nicks or cuts. I have told my friends about this razor, and they too have used it. It was a bit pricey, according to my mother, but it is worth the price.
Ale D.
This razor is amazing, i really love how easily it removes the little hairs and leaves my skin smooth, i don't have to go all over the same spot a million times to remove the hairs and that saves me a lot of time in the shower. Amazing!
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Bought this set as a gift for my mother.Its such great value!Its a great gift for any girl.Its affordable and comes with the best products.These can always be found at a local drugstore like Walgreens or Cvs.This is something i would purchase anytime.
Jessie C.