BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Nancy D.
Bethel, OH
I love this Venus razor because it has plenty of blades to make sure that there is no stubbles or hair left behind. In the moisture bar leave just enough moisture without overdoing it. And the swivel ball really helps when you're trying to get around certain spots like your knees or your ankles that you can really get cut.
Arlette J.
Saint Anthony, ID
I put this razor to the ultimate test. I’m a Momma of three kiddos. Two under the age of two. I don’t get much time to shave so it’s been a few months lol. But this razor was so smooth and shaved everything off. I usually have to go over my legs a few times to get all the hairs but not with this one. And the flexibility on it is amazing!!! Highly recommend!
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This razor worked great but the refills for it was a little pricey. I bought it at a local CVS pharmacy. It is easy to use and easy to pop on the refills. The swirl doesn't really make a difference to me compared to other razors but it is a great product.
Erin P.
BURLESON, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Perfect razor. The swirls feel a bit weird but I like the added grip and texture. The razor is adorable and shaves like a dream, like all of Venus products. This is kinda hard to find in my local stores but that is what online is for. Razor is amazing, no razor bumps and smooth as can be. 5 stars!
Nina L.
Savannah, GA
I love using Venus, my go to razors.. the razors aren't pricey, but the razor heads are!! it is worth the buy in my opinion.. they have in every supermarket or drugstore. i don't ever have any stray hairs after i use this. leaves skin feeling very soft
Angela B.
Kenduskeag, ME
This is my favorite razor, it leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth rather than the other razors I've used in the past where they left cuts all over along with the driest, flakiest skin that was unbearable, I highly would recommended this to everybody that's looking for a close smooth shave feel.
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had an Intuition before I got a Venus Swirl and you can tell a world of difference. I always felt like I was missing spots, and I was!! Now, I can get all the areas I need to and feel better about my overall shave. I have PCOS and am a little hairy so thank heavens for a razor to fit my needs.
Ashlee G.
Snellville, GA
This is the first razor that I have ever used and didn't have any cuts or hesitations. It definitely surprised me because it is easy to clean just rinse and keep going. I have used it twice and I can say I am sold
Jen K.
I didn't know what to expect with this razor at first. I knew that it glided differently but I was happily surprised that I was able to shave from the bottom of my leg to the top without having to lift the razor. It easily glides and is very easy to use, good quality, would highly recommend to others.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Received this in my vox box and I couldn't have been more pleased! I usually use dollar shave club but after the unique flex ball, shaving in those hard to get places have never been made easier for me. Loving it!
Jessie C.