BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Shannon S.
Beresford
Love this razer. It does what the claims are to be. I like this better than other products. Very nice. The razors last a long time and are easily found within the store. Only complaint is that the refills and razors it's self is very expensive. I always buy this brand though.
Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Being honest I usually steal my husband's razors lol However after trying this for free in the Vox Box....I think he will be happy to know Gilette has turned me away from the man razor and hooked me on the Swirl. this thing is beautiful lol and trust me...I got my Smooth on!
Brianna M.
Burien, WA
This is my favorite razor! It's the perfect size for my bikini line. I have tried many other razors and this is still my number one. The refills aren't too pricey. It definitely met my expectations. Over all I am very satisfied. Will buy again.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI
The best razor I have ever used. I have never cut myself while using my Venus swivel where with other razors it's like every time I shave I cut myself. Because the head swivels around the countries of your leg this a a great razor for beginner shavers!
Ale D.
This razor is amazing, i really love how easily it removes the little hairs and leaves my skin smooth, i don't have to go all over the same spot a million times to remove the hairs and that saves me a lot of time in the shower. Amazing!
Emma R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor gets me a closer shave with fewer nicks and cuts that any other I've tried. The unique ball-head design fits the angles of my body very well. I wish it was cheaper, but nothing cheaper that I've tried has worked nearly as well.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This razor is by far the best razor I have ever used! The blades last a long time and because it had that ball that makes the head move (safely might i add, it doesn't move loosely or in crazy directions.) I have never cut myself while using this! It also leaves a nice smooth feeling! It's great for all those hard to reaction areas as well.
alycia c.
Equinunk, PA
Venus swirl is very nice. Its not my favorite of the nicest of the razors but I like the swirl. The price is one of the cheaper for the refills. I don't really use it but it works. You may like it more than I do. I wasn't all into it.
Melissa B.
1,062 reviews
Bought this set as a gift for my mother.Its such great value!Its a great gift for any girl.Its affordable and comes with the best products.These can always be found at a local drugstore like Walgreens or Cvs.This is something i would purchase anytime.
Samantha C.
Allentown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Actually came across this razor with a coupon i had. Thank god for that coupon because i am amazed with this one. Close shave such a smooth result. No cuts i wish the replacements were alil cheaper but its woorth it
Plus purple is my favorite color!
Jessie C.