BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Amanda B.
Yukon , OK
I have always love the Venus razors since they came out years ago. I bought this razor months ago and I use it all the time and I love it. Having the ball make it super easy to go over the knees and behind the knees. I would recommend this Venus to anyone in the market for a new razor.
Niki H.
Fort Smith, AR
this is by far my favorite razor! It is so smooth and lasts a long time. I dont have to buy blades as often and for the price of the razor, its so worth it. I will definitely keep buying, as I've yet to find another razor that this one can do.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
This razor is Amazing!!!! It works so well and I never get razor burn. I buy it at Walmart, not pricey at all. It surpassed the expectations I had. The ball works so great around my knee and the back of my knee. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone who asks!!!
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
The VENUS brand razors are the only razors I have purchased/used in at least 10 + years!! I feel like for a disposable drug store razor, its the best on the market. So easy to use, love the roller head so that the razor glides on your skin. Ive never gotten razor burn with this razor but the blades are super sharp. Just an all around good razor.
MarieAnne D.
This flexiball made shaving very comfortable. It was a close shave and it left my skin said ft and moisturize. I love that I didn't have to use shaving cream. I would recommend this to people who have sensitive and easy irritating skin.
Aleksandra M.
I AM SO IN LOVE! THANK YOU INFLUENSTER for gave me a chance to try this! No words to describe it! Excellent! Precision and effect! Wow! Very good for bikini area! But works wonderful for shaving pits, also! Super soft! This one is the best razor I have ever had!
Megan D.
White House , TN
I received this razor in a Vox Box and I couldn't be any more pleased. The price is pretty high but it is definitely worth it. It left my legs feeling silky smooth for longer than any normal razor. #1 pick for a razor out there right now.
Rene W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. I will never but disposable razors ever again. I should have done this many years ago . it is at walmart the store i love the most. It really went beyond my thought of what it would be. i am telling my friends about it
Heather H.
Hattiesburg, MS
Best part is that this is as easy to use as any other razor--grippable and easy to maneuver in the shower. I use mine every week--and sometimes in between. Easiest place for me to buy it is at Walmart.Pretty design makes it appealing--love the purple. I would go back and buy it again.
Gretchen M.
Spring Hill, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Simply the best shave that I have ever gotten with a razor. It is so easy to use and moves with all the curves of your legs.
While a little pricy, it is definitely worth the little extra to get an amazing close shave for silky smooth legs
Jessie C.