BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor because it doesn't even feel like you're shaving while you're using it! I find it a little tricky to get the bikini area with this because the blade part super "flimsy" (but in a good way). The razor is awesome for legs and armpits!
Vivian N.
Ann Arbor, MI
Best shaver I've had in a long time. Usually not a fan of super high tech because of its overratedness and price, but this one gave me the best shave. Its swivel gives me the mobility to shave anywhere, and its blade area gives me the closest shave while leaving my skin super soft and not irritated. Would definitely recommend. ‪#‎ChooseToSmooth‬ ‪#‎GotItFree‬
Alexa C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly this isn't as good as it used to be. After the first use, the razor works less and less and I find that it's not as good as the razors that have the moisturizer in the razor. Doesn't leave my skin feeling as soft as it did after second use and so on.
Alyssa V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love Venus razors and they're the only kind I'll use. They may be a little more expensive than other brands, but it's worth the extra cost. The blade head is flexible and isn't rough on your skin like other brands. These are simply the best!
Megan M.
A great razor for tricky areas, as the head of the razor swivels to counter to your body. I don't find myself having to change heads far too often (once every few weeks), but they can get quite pricey. That's really the only negative I can think of with this product.
Emily O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this product! I'm actually pretty picky about razors and this is one of my absolute favorites! It’s comfortable to hold and the design on it is cute. Giving it 4 stars because it still shaves like a normal razor in my opinion, the swivel thing doesn’t seem to do anything but overall the handle is better than the other razor ones I’ve tried.
Kelsey K.
Dexter, MO
I love this razor. I have used Venus ever since I began shaving and none of the products have failed me. I have had my current razor for quite awhile. This razor has the ability to move around with all the curves and bumps of your legs or whatever it is that you use it for. The moisturizing band are also great bonuses. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sarah W.
Neoga, IL
This razor keeps my legs smooth and hair free. It is gentle on my sensitive skin. I am not sure how I feel about the swirl part. In some spots it is nice but on others I feel like it swirls the wrong direction missing hairs. I will repurchase the blade refills but would probably stick with a cheaper set.
Niki H.
Fort Smith, AR
this is by far my favorite razor! It is so smooth and lasts a long time. I dont have to buy blades as often and for the price of the razor, its so worth it. I will definitely keep buying, as I've yet to find another razor that this one can do.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
This razor is Amazing!!!! It works so well and I never get razor burn. I buy it at Walmart, not pricey at all. It surpassed the expectations I had. The ball works so great around my knee and the back of my knee. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone who asks!!!
Jessie C.