BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Rashanae P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received my Gillette Venus Swirl, complimentary of influenster. This is the best razor I've ever had . I get a really close shave without the razor burns. And because it has a flexi ball , I don't have to worry about cutting myself . It's awesome!
Patty G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Venus delivers yet another great shaver. It leaves my skin silky smooth and doesn't cause awful razor burns as long as I make sure to change out the blade on time. It's usually my tall tell sign that it 's time. I would recommend this to others as it's the only razor brand that has ever given this close of a shave. Anything to shave less frequently is always a huge PLUS!
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this razor that I received from Influenster to test! I always have trouble with stubborn areas, such as the back of my legs, and the Flexi Ball that this razor has really helps me to get to those areas with no problem at all! So impressed!!!
Alexis S.
Lexington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This razor I decided to buy because in the past I used a razor from the same company. Well this one is by far the best of their brand. This one is easy on sensitive skin and it works really well when shaving around the knee area and the ankle area.
Shannon M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best razor ever. Leaves your skin super smooth, and glides so easy it don't even feel like its shaving! I use it with the Venus shave cream and together it works even better! I will be using the coupon it came with to get refill blades. 😊
Chicana C.
Florissant, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is absolutely the best razor by far to me. It leaves the skin feeling soft and not all rough with stubs of hair left. I would recommend this to anyone. I have sensitive skin so not all products work well for me but this one is top notch in my book.
Darylsue L.
London , OH
This is by far my favorite razor! I love the face that I can literally get every hard to get spot on my legs because of the way it moves. It leaves you're legs feeling absolutely amazing. It's a little pricey, but it is defiantly worth it! I highly suggest it!
Daiana B.
Aunque haya personas que prefieran depilarse, a mi me causa alergias, por eso uso este producto desde siempre y no me arrepiento.

Las hojas tienen una cobertura super suave que no necesita que te agregues jabón y la forma hace posible menos cortaduras
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this in my #glamvoxbox. I've never had a closer shave in my life! The flexball moves with the natural curve of my body, so I didn't cut myself (which is always nice). I did have to go over areas a few times because of patchiness, that is the only con.
Catie L.
This is an amazing razor! You get a close shave but it's very hard to cut yourself. It's super moisturizing and the swirl ball is amazing! I will never use a razor without the swirl ball again. It is also super easy to change out the razor heads!
Jessie C.