BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
i love this raszor it shaves you in softness I use it to shave my face and legs I picked it up at Walmart.com it was very Affordale that I bought 3 at same time I have tried cheaper probucts it did not live up to this one i would buy it agan it is wonderful
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
This is a new product that I wanted to try, so I picked one up at Walmart when I had a coupon. The razor heads work great, and give me a relatively close shave. With the occasional typical razor burn, I'd like some more stability, but other than that, the only thing I'd add is a bigger moisture strip. Love the Flexiball technology, it's great for around the knees!
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
I typically stick to buying my Bic razors because they work so well and don't have to spend more money to buy refills. I bought this one because I had a coupon and really liked the disign of it. Loved it!! Works great and leaves skin very smooth after. Definitely recommend!
Heidi C.
Alvarado , MN
I received this razor complimentary for a review. I have used Venus razors in the past and I really liked this one. it was a really close shave and no razor burn, it cuts. I really liked the swirl ball, it made shaving quick and easy. I'd definitely purchase this.
mariya g.
Bloomingdale, IL
This is probably the best razor Ive ever use! It is so great and really does get rid of all the hair. The grip is great and I love how it can turn to really twist and get the hairs. I got this razor in a set for $10 and will be buying this product from now on!
Rachel T.
Lynchburg, VA
I have had the hardest time finding a razor that I could be committed to. Worth the cost, last long enough, doesn't give me razor burn, etc...but when I tried the Venus Swirl, I fell in love!!! I would definitely buy it again (and have purchased refilles).
alexis f.
Elkhorn, NE
I love this Razor it makes your legs nice and soothing and plus its the best razor I ever brought and I would buy it again and its a nice razor too plus its purple love that color it gets every hair on my legs too awesome razor ever so you should buy it
Amber P.
Creedmoor, NC
Received my first @influenster Vox Box today. It was a #choosetosmooth Gillette Venus Swirl razor. Used it today for the first time. Love that it comes with two blade replacements. It will take a bit to get used to the moving head, but so far, so good!
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
every other razor just kills my sensitive dry skin in the fall and winter except this one. I don't know what it is either because I have always used Venus razors. Although the cartridges are expensive I always come back to this because it makes a difference!
Kelsey W.
Union City, NJ
This is a pretty sweet razor. The ball thing lets it move around a lot to get around your curves to give you a closer shave. I found that the blades got dull very quickly though which is a shame because it's rather expensive. I did like it while it lasted.
Jessie C.