BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Erin D.
I will always recommend Venus when it comes to razors the new designs they keep coming out with our incredibly helpful, and very effective. I would say the only downside is the cost they're so expensive and it takes a while to budget and what it's going to cost to get your razors on regular basis.
Teresa B.
Lawrenceville, Ga
I like the Venus Swirl Razor. It gives me a smooth cut. It meet my expectations. It is stylish and the head is replacable. No very expensive at all. Best of all it is afford and very effective. It can be picked up at any Target or Walmart or drugstore.
Anastassia P.
Nashville, TN
Best razor hands down. Leaves a clean and smooth shave and I never "cut" myself. So easy to refill too, you don't even have to touch the razor part to change it. The button or button like part of the razor allows you to dispose of razor head so easily and to replace an old one is just as easy too. All you have to do is pop it on and unseal the new razor and waallahh all done.
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
every other razor just kills my sensitive dry skin in the fall and winter except this one. I don't know what it is either because I have always used Venus razors. Although the cartridges are expensive I always come back to this because it makes a difference!
Aurora C.
Tallahassee, FL
I have used a bunch of different razors and I have to say that this is the best razor ever used before for the price it is not similar to other products is amazing and I would buy it again I am overall very satisfied
Katherine A.
Medley, FL
I recently tried this shaver and thanks to God I did it, it is completely amazing, it does not irritate me, it does not hurt me and the best part is that it leaves me no residue, my legs sprout when I shave but this product is excellent due To take care of the skin. I thoroughly recommend it.
Shannon M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best razor ever. Leaves your skin super smooth, and glides so easy it don't even feel like its shaving! I use it with the Venus shave cream and together it works even better! I will be using the coupon it came with to get refill blades. 😊
Rachel M.
delray beach, FL
wow what a difference using a better razor does. i have sensitive skin and if i use anything else i get little bumps and red irritation. I also use to cut myself over my knees a lot and this razor has deleted that problem. it's the only razor i use.
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this razor that I received from Influenster to test! I always have trouble with stubborn areas, such as the back of my legs, and the Flexi Ball that this razor has really helps me to get to those areas with no problem at all! So impressed!!!
Megan C.
Ashland, AL
This razor is about the only one I will use now. I love how it glides along the curves of my body, giving me smooth as a baby's bottom skin without cutting me. This gets in the hard to maneuver nooks with ease. This paired with Gilette Venus Violet Swirl Shave Gel is a match made in heaven. I recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin and anyone who wants to be skin so soft!
Jessie C.