BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this razor for about a year now and it’s absolutely amazing! I love that you can replace the razors once they are worn out! The razor was very affordable and so were the replacements! Gives you a nice, clean shave whenever you’re using it!
Maria H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor I didn’t think I would be much of a fan because it looked just like the razor my husband uses. I have it a go and I can’t stop using it I even stopped using my old one the way it leaves my legs feels great very smooth and I haven’t cut myself lol. I will definitely be using it and and buying another one!!
Amber S.
Westerly, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It works amazing! Looks cute! Makes your skin feel smooth! It removes all the hair. I just didn't leave 5 stars because I usually buy Venus disposables and for some reason this razor seems to need to be switched out long before I needed to throw out my disposable. It's not getting rusty yet but it is beginning to irritate the skin like when you need to change the razor. Over all I still like it and would use again.
Sandra B.
Renton, WA
This razor is AMAZING. it gets every curve of my leg perfectly. It’s smooth, rolls around and I am not afraid to snag my knee or armpit anymore. 5 blades plus the flexi ball makes the best women’s razor to come in existence! Not to mention that getting this free from Influenster was a major plus! Thanks @GilletteVenus, it really does move like no other!
Allison Z.
This razor was pretty good. As a woman, I personally like to use men's razors because the blades tend to be better for a closer shave. While the blade itself on this product wasn't my favorite, the razor handle was amazing! The flex ball made it so easy to shave around more difficult areas, especially the bikini line and in that region. I was surprised how much it was effective. I'm definitely using it again.
Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
I was excited to receive this razor from Influenster. I usually use cheap razors and it’s crazy what a difference a nice well built razor can do. It’s smooth gliding, smooth on the legs, and the 5 blades helps remove all the hairs on my legs and the arm pits. Give it a try!
Jenn M.
Pittsburgh, PA
You have to push a bit too hard for my liking to get the razor to swivel, but overall it's a really good razor and I like the acknowledgment that shaving your legs is easier if your razor isn't a stiff stick.
Andrea P.
Sometimes it can be hard to find s razor that works well and can get all the hair easily. But this Gillette Venus Swirl made shaving all those tricky spots simple! This includes my ankles which I always tend to leave a couple hairs behind, not to mention the knees! Not to mention it left my legs silky smooth. Leaving me feeling with perfect legs!
Kaneshia H.
Washington, DC
This is a pretty good razor. I don’t have to worry about cutting myself and bleeding all over the place. The razor is smooth to the touch and makes shaving much easier. I would recommend this product to everyone
Ashtin C.
I loved this! I have a hard time not missing spots, and with the new swivel ball, it makes it impossible to miss anything! I have already used it twice, and I’m never going back! So much better than any other razor I’ve ever used. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Jessie C.