BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Shelly M.
Chester, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can't say enough good things about Venus razors. They glide over my skin giving me a smooth shave every time. I shave my legs every day and I love that I don't get knicks as I did with other razors. My legs feel like dancing with such a smooth finish.
Rachel T.
Lynchburg, VA
I have had the hardest time finding a razor that I could be committed to. Worth the cost, last long enough, doesn't give me razor burn, etc...but when I tried the Venus Swirl, I fell in love!!! I would definitely buy it again (and have purchased refilles).
Chandler S.
Lafayette, LA
This is by far my favorite razor I've ever used. It contours to the curves of my body and never leaves me with razor burn. It glides super smooth and the blades do not clog easily. This razor surpassed my expectations for it. Everyone go buy this razor!
Kelsey W.
Brookline, MA
This is a pretty sweet razor. The ball thing lets it move around a lot to get around your curves to give you a closer shave. I found that the blades got dull very quickly though which is a shame because it's rather expensive. I did like it while it lasted.
alexis f.
Elkhorn, NE
I love this Razor it makes your legs nice and soothing and plus its the best razor I ever brought and I would buy it again and its a nice razor too plus its purple love that color it gets every hair on my legs too awesome razor ever so you should buy it
Amber P.
Creedmoor, NC
Received my first @influenster Vox Box today. It was a #choosetosmooth Gillette Venus Swirl razor. Used it today for the first time. Love that it comes with two blade replacements. It will take a bit to get used to the moving head, but so far, so good!
Erin D.
I will always recommend Venus when it comes to razors the new designs they keep coming out with our incredibly helpful, and very effective. I would say the only downside is the cost they're so expensive and it takes a while to budget and what it's going to cost to get your razors on regular basis.
Teresa B.
Lawrenceville, Ga
I like the Venus Swirl Razor. It gives me a smooth cut. It meet my expectations. It is stylish and the head is replacable. No very expensive at all. Best of all it is afford and very effective. It can be picked up at any Target or Walmart or drugstore.
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
every other razor just kills my sensitive dry skin in the fall and winter except this one. I don't know what it is either because I have always used Venus razors. Although the cartridges are expensive I always come back to this because it makes a difference!
Marcy M.
Britt, IA
I got the Venus swirl razor from my sister and I am very happy with it! I love that it has 5 blades and has stayed sharp for a long time. What's even better is that it comes with a replacement blade, so you get more use out of it once the first one gets dull- nothing worse than using a dull razor!
Jessie C.