BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Alyssa K.
Deferiet, NY
I got this razor in my Ivy VoxBox and will never use another razor ever again! I've always used cheap disposable razors that left me with bumps and not a smooth shave. This razor glides so smoothly on the skin and the rotating head makes it easy to use in those hard to reach places.
Heidi C.
Alvarado , MN
I received this razor complimentary for a review. I have used Venus razors in the past and I really liked this one. it was a really close shave and no razor burn, it cuts. I really liked the swirl ball, it made shaving quick and easy. I'd definitely purchase this.
Emily R.
Yulee, FL
I genuinely love these. It's one of the few razors that don't give me razor burn and can shave my knees properly without cutting me The only thing is, is that they are SO expensive it's ridiculous and I can never find coupons so I end up buying other razors.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Until I used this razor, I never found one I liked so much that I absolutely had to buy another one like it. It is good to use on and around the knees and cutting yourself is less likely to happen. Yes, I would buy it again and I would definitely recommend it!
Abcd E.
Aweomse, awesome, awesome!! I love this razor. This is probably the best one I've had by far. It leaves my legs looking great and feeling so smooth! There wasn't even a trace of hair left behind, haha. Can't wait to show these legs off when summer comes, haha.
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i love this raszor it shaves you in softness I use it to shave my face and legs I picked it up at Walmart.com it was very Affordale that I bought 3 at same time I have tried cheaper probucts it did not live up to this one i would buy it agan it is wonderful
Isabelle E.
Charlottesvle, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a new product that I wanted to try, so I picked one up at Walmart when I had a coupon. The razor heads work great, and give me a relatively close shave. With the occasional typical razor burn, I'd like some more stability, but other than that, the only thing I'd add is a bigger moisture strip. Love the Flexiball technology, it's great for around the knees!
Nicole M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just bought this razor last week and I'm very pleased with it. I haven't cut myself yet (knock on wood) because of the swirl ball on the end of it. It turns with your leg shape and really leaves your legs smooth. I will definitely be buying this from now on!
Sophia N.
I love it, it is so cool. I actually thing that it is so gentle with my skin. I apply it with coconut oil. It leave my skin really smooth and soft. It worth the price. I bought it on HEB. It is really easy to get. I definitely think that it is recommendable.
Sarah N.
Statesboro, GA
I really like this razor. I have super sensitive skin, and it works perfectly for me. The swirl action helps navigate the razor around knees and curves to help keep you from getting those annoying cuts. There's nothing I hate more than being cut by a razor!
Jessie C.