BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Aleksandra M.
I AM SO IN LOVE! THANK YOU INFLUENSTER for gave me a chance to try this! No words to describe it! Excellent! Precision and effect! Wow! Very good for bikini area! But works wonderful for shaving pits, also! Super soft! This one is the best razor I have ever had!
l V.
Deltona, FL
This razor is awesome. It shaves very close and gives a nice silky smooth shave. The razor is very affordable and the company always puts outs coupons to help make it more affordable. It works much better than other products and is usually cheaper after using a coupon that the company has provided either in the paper or online.
Megan D.
Franklin, KY
I received this razor in a Vox Box and I couldn't be any more pleased. The price is pretty high but it is definitely worth it. It left my legs feeling silky smooth for longer than any normal razor. #1 pick for a razor out there right now.
Raychell E.
Oakley, MI
I have never had such a nice razor. You can't cut yourself, you don't need soap (it lubricates and shaves so smoothly on its own, you barely know it's shaving), and it shaves so closely that the it lasts a day or two longer than with my old razor. Worth the extra cost in my opinion
MarieAnne D.
orlando, florida
This flexiball made shaving very comfortable. It was a close shave and it left my skin said ft and moisturize. I love that I didn't have to use shaving cream. I would recommend this to people who have sensitive and easy irritating skin.
Ashley T.
It can be a little difficult to remove the refill from the plastic casing it is in. However, the blades give me a really nice, close shave. Unfortunately, the moisturizing strips on the blade can get sticky and start to wash away after a shave or two.
Rene W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. I will never but disposable razors ever again. I should have done this many years ago . it is at walmart the store i love the most. It really went beyond my thought of what it would be. i am telling my friends about it
Dakota G.
I thought that this razor, with the advertised roller ball technology, would move a lot more than it actually does. Instead the razor head just slightly swivels from side to side. Despite this, it has become one of my favorite razors to use. I just do not think it needs the extra price tag for technology that it simply does not have.
Sylvia M.
Valparaiso, IN
I purchased this product over 10 months ago and it is in just as good shape as it was when I first bought it. This is probably one of the best razors that I've ever had, and it still does such an amazing job. I usually don't leave my razors in water but this one has not rusted even when I have left it in the shower. Will buy again!
Melissa B.
1,065 reviews
Bought this set as a gift for my mother.Its such great value!Its a great gift for any girl.Its affordable and comes with the best products.These can always be found at a local drugstore like Walgreens or Cvs.This is something i would purchase anytime.
Teran F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Are they seriously good razors?
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Been wanting to try this razor. Does it really move around with ease? Worth the cost?
Joan D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does one razor usually last?
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have you tried this razor yet? Did the ball help you shave easier around your knees?
Stephanie C.
Connersville, IN
What makes the razor better than the other Venus ones? I am tired of spending a arm and a leg for razors that don't seem to do the job without having to go back twice. And how long does it last before you start to see that its no longer good anymore?