BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Stephanie M.
Pataskala, OH
This razor is great. It gets all those curves when shaving. It is affordable but the blade replacements are kind of high in price. It make for a close and comfortable shave. It is extremely easy to use. If mine ever broke I would buy another one.
Amber F.
Hands down best razor ever! I've been a fan of the Venus brand since they popped up on the market years ago. This razor goes above and beyond all my expectations, it might just be in my head but I swear I don't have to shave as often. If you haven't tried this you need to!
Alondra M.
Honolulu, HI
The Venus Swirl Refills are the only razors I ever use. I can't even think of the last time I accidentally cut myself shaving that's how great they are. I like to change the head of my razor about every week or two weeks. They always leave your legs extra smooth.
Breeanne R.
I love the smoothness of my legs after I'm done shaving. But the only downfall is the gel around the blades become soft and tacky so if you place your razor on a shelf with the gel down, it will stick to the shower shelf! I still will repurchase blade heads when needed because this gives me an awesome shave, and other than the gel issue, I have no other problems with it!
Stacy A.
Richmond, KY
This is absolutely my new favorite razor! I started using it a little over a year ago and now I don't think I will ever abandon it. It swivels, which is amazing for clumsy people like me who accidentally like to cut themselves a lot. It's also really inexpensive.
Jessica G.
Just bought this razor!!
I only use Venus razors, so when this came out I thought I would try it.
To say the least this razor works great like all Venus razors do, but I just didn't see anything that this razor does that the original Venus razors do.
Not to mention the cartridge replacements are a bit pricey.
I'll be returning to the disposable Venus razors I usually get.
Caitlyn L.
San Francisco, CA
This razor is amazing. At first I was skeptical of the "ball" because I thought you wouldn't have much control of the shave but it actually gets a closer shave that a non-swirl razor. It also have a rubberized grip which is helpful. I would definitely buy again.
Rocio C.
Pasadena, TX
I am very pleased with this razor that sent me Influenster free to try, really I liked because it leaves my legs and very smooth underarms, along with shaving foam Gillette Venus from now my favorite brand.
Crystal B.
Rutherfordton, NC
I love this razor. I have a hard time shaving, I always manage to nic myself, but with this razor that's a thing of the past. No more cuts or missed hairs. This razor glides across my legs effortlessly and doesn't miss a hair. This product is highly recommended.
Renee H.
Albuquerque, NM
It's a good razor, it just didn't make much of a difference. I personally don't like how big the face of the razor is compared to the blades, I feel its not quite necessary. It gets the job done, but there are probably choices out there that are equally as useful.
Jessie C.