BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Renee H.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It's a good razor, it just didn't make much of a difference. I personally don't like how big the face of the razor is compared to the blades, I feel its not quite necessary. It gets the job done, but there are probably choices out there that are equally as useful.
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this razor. It works really well and doesn't irritate my skin. The ball effect makes it easier to handle and use. It's a little more expensive than some other razors but it's worth it. Also target tends to have good deals on them sometimes so I buy them there.
Lauren D.
Pottersville, NJ
I bought this because I usually use the men's version because I find that it shaves closer. I bought it at CVS with a manufacturer's coupon. I liked that it had the ball which made it easier to shave around my knees but I found that the shave is still not as close as the men's version. Until that changes, i'm going to stick with my men's razor with the 5 blades!
Taylor w.
Covington, LA
My go to razor that I have been using for years. Love the moisture strip surrounding it and e razor gets a close cut that lasts a while. Only thing I hate is how expensive They have become as it seems it is cheaper to buy a new razor pack. Other than that love it!
JoAnna H.
Mayfield, KY
I have fairly sensitive skin on my legs therfore finding the right razor (and shaving cream) is few and far between. I love this razor because it cuts every hair with one easy stroke and it gently moisturizes as well. It doesn't seem to go dull as easily either.
Deanna F.
Arlington, VA
Really good razor overall, I like the swivel ball. I always use Venus and this is a pretty standard razor from them. I like that the head is replaceable. Only downside is I find that they need to be replaced more often than I am used to. Overall a decent product.
Lauren P.
Miami
Got this from influenster and I must say, WOW, super super smooth glide on the skin, no pulling or harsh feelings against the skin from the blades. Gets super close to skin and the appearance of hair from before is completely gone in just one glide! Love it
mariya g.
Bloomingdale, IL
This is probably the best razor Ive ever use! It is so great and really does get rid of all the hair. The grip is great and I love how it can turn to really twist and get the hairs. I got this razor in a set for $10 and will be buying this product from now on!
Alyssa K.
Deferiet, NY
I got this razor in my Ivy VoxBox and will never use another razor ever again! I've always used cheap disposable razors that left me with bumps and not a smooth shave. This razor glides so smoothly on the skin and the rotating head makes it easy to use in those hard to reach places.
Abbey B.
Portland, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Good staple razor. It doesn't seem to give me as much razor burn as other razors, but I do have a habit of cutting myself with this razor more frequently than with other brands. Otherwise, pretty good product. The colors are cute, and it gives a smooth shave.
Jessie C.