BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Bella P.
Love this razor because it gives such a close/smooth shave! The 'soap bars' along the top and bottom really help the blade glide along your skin in a way that it doesn't drag too frequently. My only complaint is how expensive the refills are! Way out of my budget!
Megan L.
With 5 blades and the ability to move to work with your body, this razor has easily become my favorite. The price point is a bit higher than I would like, but it is definitely worth it. This product surpassed my expectations and I was incredibly satisfied with it.
Breeanne R.
I love the smoothness of my legs after I'm done shaving. But the only downfall is the gel around the blades become soft and tacky so if you place your razor on a shelf with the gel down, it will stick to the shower shelf! I still will repurchase blade heads when needed because this gives me an awesome shave, and other than the gel issue, I have no other problems with it!
Stacy A.
Richmond, KY
This is absolutely my new favorite razor! I started using it a little over a year ago and now I don't think I will ever abandon it. It swivels, which is amazing for clumsy people like me who accidentally like to cut themselves a lot. It's also really inexpensive.
Lauren G.
Mansfield, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are seriously the best razors of all time. I've tried every line of Venus razors, their sensitive was the most irritating for me! This one however, is awesome, gets every nook and cranny with precision, never cuts me, and leaves me silky smooth in one swipe!
Crystal B.
Rutherfordton, NC
I love this razor. I have a hard time shaving, I always manage to nic myself, but with this razor that's a thing of the past. No more cuts or missed hairs. This razor glides across my legs effortlessly and doesn't miss a hair. This product is highly recommended.
Jessica G.
Just bought this razor!!
I only use Venus razors, so when this came out I thought I would try it.
To say the least this razor works great like all Venus razors do, but I just didn't see anything that this razor does that the original Venus razors do.
Not to mention the cartridge replacements are a bit pricey.
I'll be returning to the disposable Venus razors I usually get.
Shayla R.
Hodges, SC
Absolutely adoreeeeeed this product. My legs were soooooooo smooth!!! They stayed smooth for 3 days and I was amazed. It was sooo easy to use and I had no razor burn. I am overall totally satisfied with the product !!
Rocio C.
Pasadena, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am very pleased with this razor that sent me Influenster free to try, really I liked because it leaves my legs and very smooth underarms, along with shaving foam Gillette Venus from now my favorite brand.
Alondra M.
The Venus Swirl Refills are the only razors I ever use. I can't even think of the last time I accidentally cut myself shaving that's how great they are. I like to change the head of my razor about every week or two weeks. They always leave your legs extra smooth.
Jessie C.