BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Lauren G.
Mansfield, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are seriously the best razors of all time. I've tried every line of Venus razors, their sensitive was the most irritating for me! This one however, is awesome, gets every nook and cranny with precision, never cuts me, and leaves me silky smooth in one swipe!
Taylor w.
Covington, LA
My go to razor that I have been using for years. Love the moisture strip surrounding it and e razor gets a close cut that lasts a while. Only thing I hate is how expensive They have become as it seems it is cheaper to buy a new razor pack. Other than that love it!
Lauren D.
Pottersville, NJ
I bought this because I usually use the men's version because I find that it shaves closer. I bought it at CVS with a manufacturer's coupon. I liked that it had the ball which made it easier to shave around my knees but I found that the shave is still not as close as the men's version. Until that changes, i'm going to stick with my men's razor with the 5 blades!
Crystal B.
Rutherfordton, NC
I love this razor. I have a hard time shaving, I always manage to nic myself, but with this razor that's a thing of the past. No more cuts or missed hairs. This razor glides across my legs effortlessly and doesn't miss a hair. This product is highly recommended.
Lauren P.
Miami
Got this from influenster and I must say, WOW, super super smooth glide on the skin, no pulling or harsh feelings against the skin from the blades. Gets super close to skin and the appearance of hair from before is completely gone in just one glide! Love it
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a new product that I wanted to try, so I picked one up at Walmart when I had a coupon. The razor heads work great, and give me a relatively close shave. With the occasional typical razor burn, I'd like some more stability, but other than that, the only thing I'd add is a bigger moisture strip. Love the Flexiball technology, it's great for around the knees!
Emily R.
Yulee, FL
I genuinely love these. It's one of the few razors that don't give me razor burn and can shave my knees properly without cutting me The only thing is, is that they are SO expensive it's ridiculous and I can never find coupons so I end up buying other razors.
Adriana Z.
Doral, FL
so in love with this product, i try with others razors but no one's compares to this one, i love it, 'cause leaves my skin so soft, so effective i recommed it for those that start to use razors, i brought it from a pharmacy of my country and i'll buy it again
Heidi C.
Alvarado , MN
I received this razor complimentary for a review. I have used Venus razors in the past and I really liked this one. it was a really close shave and no razor burn, it cuts. I really liked the swirl ball, it made shaving quick and easy. I'd definitely purchase this.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Until I used this razor, I never found one I liked so much that I absolutely had to buy another one like it. It is good to use on and around the knees and cutting yourself is less likely to happen. Yes, I would buy it again and I would definitely recommend it!
Jessie C.