BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Brandy S.
FALL BRANCH, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor. I have very annoying little bumps on my legs, and usually have to shave them with my husband's razor. I had stopped buying women's razors at all before literally today when this razor came from Influenster. I will certainly be buying these from now on!
Maria L.
Baltimore, MD
Love the brand. The design is so cute and practical.

It is better than other products that are similar.

goes smoothly and it is gentle on my skin. I use it whenever needed and lasts more than other brands. I would recommend for sure. The price is also very convenient
Steph P.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this razor. It is about equal to most other razors. I do like that it is easier to use for younger shavers. I also think that is looks really fancy, which is something that my daughter appreciates. I received these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Niki B.
I love these razors. They're the ONLY ones that I will use. Anything else just doesn't cut it..literally lol. I've tried other razors in the past and either I didn't get a close shave or it literally hurt just to shave. These razors are the best. The only brand I buy.
Morgan R.
Absolutely love this razor. This razor gets very close to the skin and causes me to shave less. The ball reduces the amount of cuts on my skin . Usually, I get cuts on my knees. With this razor, I don't cut my knees and it moves around and is nlt stiff. This razor is also good for shave underarms. I would definitely recommend this razor to anyone.
Ashley P.
Henderson, AR
This razor is amazing, i love it so much and its a good price for what it does. very good price. its not expensive at atll. it is very easy to use anyone could fiqure it out. this product dosent compare, it is one of the best razors ive used. i would buy this again!
Kami S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVED this razor! I normally use disposable razors but with this new style of razor, it got a lot more hairs! The only negative is that I prefer to just use disposable simply because it is less expensive and as a college student, I need to save all the money I can!
Jacqulyn T.
One of the best swirl razor I have used in a long time. I do like the ball,you have more control of how you shave. It's better then the dollar razors, just because you find a dollar razor doesn't mean is will work, so try Gillette Venus Swirl Flexibility Razor a try!
Brittani K.
Ozark, MO
I LOVE these razors! They are my go to and have been for a while! They last a long time without getting dull! Very easy to use and glides across skin! I rarely get razor burn! I use it at least twice a week and they're super affordable, Will definitely continue buying!
Alondra M.
The Venus Swirl Refills are the only razors I ever use. I can't even think of the last time I accidentally cut myself shaving that's how great they are. I like to change the head of my razor about every week or two weeks. They always leave your legs extra smooth.
Jessie C.