BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Jasmine H.
Shorewood, IL
It was ok. My husband just joined the dollar shave club and those razors are just WOW! And way cheaper then Venus . And have an extra blade. But this razor was just okay I think it had too much hype. I purchased mine at target. I wouldn't buy again.
Alexis D.
This was amazing for keeping unwanted hair away. It's a good price for the quality it has. I believe I payed good money for what it's worth. Compared to other products I have tried his has been the best one. I do recommend this razor because it is not disappointing at all.
Amy A.
Riverside, MO
These refills are amazing! I always struggle when shaving my legs to not get cuts and nicks around my knees and this razor is super for difficult places. They are a little more than I'd prefer to pay, but for a refill they are comparable to other options. They are easy to change out and the packaging is small and easy to open. These definitely get the job done and leave my legs feeling nice and smooth.
Chaney J.
Ann Arbor, MI
I had received this razor free for reviewing purposes from Influenster, and I loved it. Even before I received it in the Ivy Voxbox, it was my favorite razor. What makes it different than other razors is that it pivots, which gives it a better range of motion and makes it easier to shave without missing spots. I think it gives you the closest shave of any disposable razor out there!
Lindsay S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Venus products. They are the only razors that I will use. I tried another brand from dollar shave club and not only was it actually painful to shave, but I felt like my legs or underarms weren't even smooth. With Venus I feel very smooth and it it a very comfortable razor which I didn't even think was a thing until I tried that other random brand. Just wish they weren't so expensive for refills!!
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor. It glides on my skin smoothly and doesn't feel rough or sharp at all. It's easy to maneuver and the flexiball allows it to easily turn which helps get every hair. I would totally recommend this to anyone who wants an amazing, safe, and reliable razor.
Brittani K.
Ozark, MO
I LOVE these razors! They are my go to and have been for a while! They last a long time without getting dull! Very easy to use and glides across skin! I rarely get razor burn! I use it at least twice a week and they're super affordable, Will definitely continue buying!
Jennifer D.
Edinburg, TX
I've been using these razors for a while now and I'm in love with them they are game changers honestly. I tend to always cut myself when shaving but since I bought these razors I've been cut free. I love that the razor head moves and that really helps in hard to shave places such as around tha ankles and knees and avoids cuting yourself.
Morgan R.
Absolutely love this razor. This razor gets very close to the skin and causes me to shave less. The ball reduces the amount of cuts on my skin . Usually, I get cuts on my knees. With this razor, I don't cut my knees and it moves around and is nlt stiff. This razor is also good for shave underarms. I would definitely recommend this razor to anyone.
Stephanie M.
Pataskala, OH
This razor is great. It gets all those curves when shaving. It is affordable but the blade replacements are kind of high in price. It make for a close and comfortable shave. It is extremely easy to use. If mine ever broke I would buy another one.
Jessie C.