BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

April Y.
Stockton, Ca
Glides on very smooth and I don't get any irritation from this. It doesn't cut as good, but it's doable. I like how it has the gel thing along with the razor so It makes it easier to shave off the hairs. It shaves so smooth that sometimes I feel like nothing is against my skin.
Callie W.
Probably the best razors a girl can buy! Venus always leaves my legs silky smooth, and the design of the Swirl razor is great for lady leg curves. I picked mine up at Kroger, and while it is a bit expensive, I had a coupon and it is well worth the money. No other razors can top these!
Reverie V.
Harrisonburg, VA
I loved this razor it glides without the shaving cream and gets low to the root of the hair. Although it's on the pricey side it was a one time buy but it did come with a coupon for 4.00 of your next refillable razor head so I might go ahead and buy it.
Jory B.
Tell City, IN
I wish i could give this product more stars. One of the best razors i have ever bought. Inexpensive and does the job right without cutting up my legs. I love that it can be bought just about everywhere. Only downside is the replacement cartridges are on the expensive side.
Julie C.
this is a great razor because i never cut myself. it works great around the knees as well. I would highly recommend this product. the only down size is the life of the moisturizing strip. it becomes worn down at around the 3rd of 4th time of use. but still a great razor
Briana D.
I really like this razor. I've been using it for a couple of years now, and I love the way the roller ball really conforms to the curves of my legs and difficult knobby bits of my knees. It's a great in-the-shower razor, and at this point, I don't see myself using another.
Yulya V.
NEW CASTLE, DE
I am totally a Gillette Venus girl - I have tried each of the razors of that line and all have worked great! I got this new Venus Swirl razor at wallmart this week and it is a WOW! I've never had such a close shave before I tried this razor. It's definitely worth the few extra dollars!
Shileizy T.
Hialeah, FL
Loving gillete venus swirl razor. it leaves my skin so nice and smooth. its day 3 and my skin is so soft, best part is you don't need shaving cream or even soap, all you need to do is get your skin wet and start shaving. i highly recommend anyone to try it and mostly buy it
Emily M.
New Britain, CT
Let me start off by saying I've only used this razor one time. My sister had purchased it and let me use it and it blew my mind away! It was so much easier to shave around the knees and ankles, where I usually miss spots. They're a little pricey but when I can buy one- I will!
Amanda H.
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
This is by far the best razor I have ever used! I received it in a previous voxbox for testing, and I was really amazed. It leaves me so super smooth!! I haven't gotten cut or razor burn at all. And it maneuvers around my knees and arm pits so well! Really recommend this!!
Jessie C.