BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Jory B.
Tell City, IN
I wish i could give this product more stars. One of the best razors i have ever bought. Inexpensive and does the job right without cutting up my legs. I love that it can be bought just about everywhere. Only downside is the replacement cartridges are on the expensive side.
Julie C.
this is a great razor because i never cut myself. it works great around the knees as well. I would highly recommend this product. the only down size is the life of the moisturizing strip. it becomes worn down at around the 3rd of 4th time of use. but still a great razor
Marisa O.
I'm 100% guilty of using men's razors because they've always worked better and got a closer shave. I received this free in my voxbox and I definitely will be switching back to this! It gets a super close shave and leaves your legs feeling so smooth. Plus it's cute colors
Yulya V.
Port Reading, NJ
I am totally a Gillette Venus girl - I have tried each of the razors of that line and all have worked great! I got this new Venus Swirl razor at wallmart this week and it is a WOW! I've never had such a close shave before I tried this razor. It's definitely worth the few extra dollars!
Briana D.
I really like this razor. I've been using it for a couple of years now, and I love the way the roller ball really conforms to the curves of my legs and difficult knobby bits of my knees. It's a great in-the-shower razor, and at this point, I don't see myself using another.
Emily M.
New Britain , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Let me start off by saying I've only used this razor one time. My sister had purchased it and let me use it and it blew my mind away! It was so much easier to shave around the knees and ankles, where I usually miss spots. They're a little pricey but when I can buy one- I will!
Amanda H.
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
This is by far the best razor I have ever used! I received it in a previous voxbox for testing, and I was really amazed. It leaves me so super smooth!! I haven't gotten cut or razor burn at all. And it maneuvers around my knees and arm pits so well! Really recommend this!!
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have multiple razors at home but this is my favorite. It's got the biggest area filled with softening lotion filled agents that help to smooth and fight against irritation after a shave. They shave is close and the result is soft and smooth. Love this product! The swivel makes for an even closer shave and helps prevent nicks by contoring to your body.
Shileizy T.
Hialeah, FL
Loving gillete venus swirl razor. it leaves my skin so nice and smooth. its day 3 and my skin is so soft, best part is you don't need shaving cream or even soap, all you need to do is get your skin wet and start shaving. i highly recommend anyone to try it and mostly buy it
Maria G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love it!!! My favorite razor I have used this razor for more than 3 years is great ,, my skin feel more comfortable with that . This product meet my expectations, good price for the razor but the only thing that I don't like is that the razor refills is more expensive
Jessie C.