BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Venus Razors are always great at getting the job done. I rarely nick myself and can always get a close shave. However, the flexiball doesn't really do anything for me. It doesn't really contour and turn as advertised. I might as well have stuck with the original handle design.
Susan R.
Lancaster, PA
This razor is great! It gives a really close shave and leaves your legs super smooth. It does make hard to navigate areas such as knees and ankles easier to get to. I haven't had any issues with it nicking me or anything like that. The only thing I wasn't too happy about was the price of the refills. It's over $20 for a box of 4 and I think that's a little pricey. Otherwise great product!
heinnys G.
Pude probar la nueva Venus Swirl Razor gratis gracias a Venus Esta maquinilla de afeitar contornos a su piel y se desliza a través. Hace afeitarse sus rodillas, detrás de sus rodillas y cerca de sus tobillos tan sin esfuerzo Funciona maravillosamente para afeitarse sus brazos inferiores, también! Parece mucho más fácil con el flexiball de la maquinilla de afeitar. Nunca he conseguido tan cerca de un afeitado en mis axilas! Estoy absolutamente enamorado de esta navaja
Shannon G.
Edgar, NE
I LOVE this razor from the overall design to the easy of use and clean safe shave it gives me every time! I have never had a woman's razor work so amazing like this one I typically use men's razor but now finally met my match! I would definitely recommend this razor to others!
Tiffany M.
Sunbury, PA
I purchased this product at a local grocery store because it was on sale. I like that the razor was affordable. When I got hope and open the razor, the packaging was annoying, but once I started using it i loved it. This razor moves with your body. I'd say I use it about 2-3 times a week and would totally purchase it again.
Judy M.
Gilbertsville
I actually love this razor alot it very different and i was amaze by it now i am not crazy about the price unless you have a coupon i would reccomend to used it i got it at walmart i feel it was cheaper there any where else i was very satifused by it and yes you should get ti
walki w.
Atlanta, GA
I tried because I got a package of 5 of them at target color pink and they are pretty nice to use. I used to use just normal ones and this one are easy to use because of the shape and it does not hurt to shape. I used it at least once a week . I would buy this again no problem.
Callie W.
Probably the best razors a girl can buy! Venus always leaves my legs silky smooth, and the design of the Swirl razor is great for lady leg curves. I picked mine up at Kroger, and while it is a bit expensive, I had a coupon and it is well worth the money. No other razors can top these!
Alejandra V.
El Paso, Texas
It's great, it really is. I just don't get the "swirl" part. Didn't really make a difference for me. Other than that, it's great and it makes my legs feel amazing. It's just a bit too expensive for my taste. I would recommend if you don't mind splurging on something like this.
Brittany J.
Lexington, KY
The Venus swivel head razor is my favorite. I will never buy another razor. This one works so well and gets super close without cutting you or leaving razor burn. The refills are kinda pricey but they last forever if you keep them in a dry area. Would recommend to everyone!!
Jessie C.