BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Jennifer R.
Fitzgerald, GA
I absolutely love this razor. It creates a nice close shave. Comparing to other products there is no comparison. It is the best. It really met my expectations and I bought it at Wal-Mart. I love this razor. Overall, I am very satisfied with this razor. Recommending for sure.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Venus Razors are always great at getting the job done. I rarely nick myself and can always get a close shave. However, the flexiball doesn't really do anything for me. It doesn't really contour and turn as advertised. I might as well have stuck with the original handle design.
Teresa J.
Goodyear, AZ
I love this Venus Swirl Razor and I also love how it makes my legs feel soft after I shave. I have always used Venus for my shaving needs and now this razor takes shaving to a whole new level. I highly recommend this razor to anyone who needs a close shave without all the cuts.
Savannah K.
Junction City, KY
I received this product @influenster for the #choosetobesmooth campaign. I have to say that I really do love this product. it works well and I would recommend it to other people . the only downside about this product is that I wish it had a moisturizer property in it as well.
Julia K.
Saint Louis, MO
Goes on my skin completely smooth, although the one issue I have with it is the fact that it is very difficult to hold, especially while my hands are already wet. I received this product complimentary of influenster for testing purposes, so I am unsure how affordable it is.
Jessica T.
Phila, PA
OMG! I love love love this razor!! I have to hide it because I am not sure if you would believe this but the men in my house sneak and use it often. One would think they were all tired of getting yelled at. My husband loves it and I have to be honest that I love the smoothness of his face!!
Susan R.
Lancaster, PA
This razor is great! It gives a really close shave and leaves your legs super smooth. It does make hard to navigate areas such as knees and ankles easier to get to. I haven't had any issues with it nicking me or anything like that. The only thing I wasn't too happy about was the price of the refills. It's over $20 for a box of 4 and I think that's a little pricey. Otherwise great product!
Breanne H.
Midlothian, VA
Love this razor, it glides well and leaves your legs very smooth. I feel like the ball helps with the glide and leaves a close shave. I don't have to reshave certain areas due to the razor missing a spot. Very easy to use and fits well in your hand. Will definitely use again.
April Y.
Glides on very smooth and I don't get any irritation from this. It doesn't cut as good, but it's doable. I like how it has the gel thing along with the razor so It makes it easier to shave off the hairs. It shaves so smooth that sometimes I feel like nothing is against my skin.
heinnys G.
Pude probar la nueva Venus Swirl Razor gratis gracias a Venus Esta maquinilla de afeitar contornos a su piel y se desliza a través. Hace afeitarse sus rodillas, detrás de sus rodillas y cerca de sus tobillos tan sin esfuerzo Funciona maravillosamente para afeitarse sus brazos inferiores, también! Parece mucho más fácil con el flexiball de la maquinilla de afeitar. Nunca he conseguido tan cerca de un afeitado en mis axilas! Estoy absolutamente enamorado de esta navaja
Jessie C.