BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Jessica A.
Westbrook, ME
This razor is amazing! I bought it once a couple of years ago and recently had it break. I immediately went out to buy a second one. It's affordable and the razors can last you a while, which is nice. You'll also never miss a spot again, this razor makes it SO easy to get everywhere!
Meagan S.
I received the Venus Razor Swirl Flexiball razor for Christmas. I enjoy the movement of the razor and makes it easier to shave. It gives a silky smooth shave. The only downside to this razor is the price. It is on the pricey side. I would have never used it if I didn't receive as a gift.
Kayla jo K.
Minneapolis, MN
The razor itself is great. I love the handle in the grip and the blades are very nice and sharp. I bought the razor in the first place because of the swirl Factor. After I brought it home and opened it I realized it really didn't move as much as I had assumed according to the packaging and the commercials. I was not happy about that.
Allie R.
Tifton, GA
This razor is incredible- I don't think I can bring myself to buy another brand again! It's affordable, does an excellent job leaving a smooth, clean finish on the body, and went above and beyond my expectations. I bought it at Walmart and I must say I am extremely satisfied with it!
Tiffany R.
New favorite razor! I even catch my fiancé using this; such a close smooth shave! I got it at cvs and had a $3 coupon and got $6 extra bucks for buying this and something else so great price. I almost feel like I don't need shaving cream when I use this razor!
Steph P.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this razor. It is about equal to most other razors. I do like that it is easier to use for younger shavers. I also like that it looks a bit more fancy than disposable razors as my daughter is more likely to like that. I received these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Definitely one of the best razors that I have used in years. I love how easily it shaves and how it doesn't leave my legs feeling rough. I purchased mine at Walgreens and I was able to get a few dollars off which was even more awesome! Highly recommend! I will purchase again and again!
Sara Á.
Waukesha, WI
I love Venus razors. Each time they come out with a new one, I'm in love with it! This has five blades and when paired with the Eos shaving cream my legs felt so smooth! The only thing that I don't like about the Venus razor is the cost. I hate how expensive the razors and refills are!
Jasmin P.
Woodside, CA
I have tried All of the venus razor products and like always it never lets me down , this razor makes your skin feel soft unlike some other razors I have Used in the past. I use it once every week but i think that depend on how fast you hair grwos back but its forsure very amazing .
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I like Venus razors but I'm not in love with this "SWIRL" line. I found the handle to be strange to hold and maneuver across my knee and ankle. The blade cuts well and gave me a close shave, as I expect from Gillette brands but I just don't like the handle on this particular razor.
Jessie C.