BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Erlene A.
Murrieta, CA
I used to use disposable razors and could only use them 3x before they were dull, rusting, and useless. This razor lasts a really long time before the blades start to dull/rust. The only drawback is that there were areas that I did have to go over twice to get a really smooth feel.
Kimberly C.
I am very picky when it comes to my razor because I have sensitive skin so be able to use Gillette Venus Swirl is amazing because it smooth on the skin & it always removes the hair I don't want . It perfect it many ways
karla z.
Chula Vista, CA
hand down my favorite razor from all times, you only need to go thru the are one time girl and that area is done, I do recommend using shaving cream but if you don't have any you don't have to it leaves your skin really soft and smooth, I highly recommended is a little bit pricer than the other ones but totally worth it
Tamia T.
Detroit, MI
So I received this product in my #VoxBox and this razor is amazing! I didn't even have to use shaving cream. It gave me a very close shave and got my skin so smooth. I usually have to go over again under my arms but not with this razor! Thanks @influenster for this great product!
Jessica C.
Hesperia , CA
VERY SHARP and shaving precision not quite. I wanted to love this razor, but honestly it is just good to shave off your batch of thick hairs. Be very gentle because it gave me many cuts when trying to shave normally. I would buy this if you are trying to get a smooth - close shave on your private area, but be careful because that is where i bled the most. Packaging is cute and razor is cute.
Heather W.
So the Venus® Swirl Razor is great! This was my first time ever using this razor, or any Venus product before. I was highly satisfied with the use of this product. The flexiball is definitely helpful for those curves that are sometimes hard to get with a normal razor. I was lucky enough to be able to try this product for completely free for review purposes.
Arya A.
I love this razor. It's annoying that women's razors are so much more expensive but I love how this one actually twists and turns, gliding on your skin so much smoother and effectively. I will definitely repurchase because I love these, and you should too. The razor lasts long too.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using Venus razors for a VERY long time, and I am really loving the new Venus Razor Swirl Flexiball razor. I purchased it with additional cartridges at Sam's Club for a pretty good deal. The design is perfect, no slip grip as the Venus razors usually do, but the flexiball is genius!
Donna P.
Lexington, KY
I love my Venus Swirl Razor. I have been using it since the product was released and am very happy with it. My biggest complaint with razors are in those difficult curves of my legs, like my knee. I rarely have issues with cuts on the curves of my knee using this razor. The only complaint I have, and the reason for the lack of a 5 star rating, is the price of replacement blades. The replacements for it are expensive, but most blades are for any razor.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I like Venus razors but I'm not in love with this "SWIRL" line. I found the handle to be strange to hold and maneuver across my knee and ankle. The blade cuts well and gave me a close shave, as I expect from Gillette brands but I just don't like the handle on this particular razor.
Jessie C.