BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Beth H.
Aside from the price this is the best razor on the market. I used to use men’s razors but now with the swirl and function to later I really like this. I just cannot believe how expensive replacement heads are.
Cassandra J.
Green Bay
All I can say is YES YES YES! I have always had problems not cutting myself around my ankles and knees with shaving but with this one I literally couldn't believe it. I did not cut myself once and I've been using it for over a month now. I love the way it pivots and the way it feels in my hand. I just wish the handle was made of a heavier material like the mens razors.
Mashaela R.
Absolutely the best razor I have ever used! I am a female who use to buy male razors all the time. Now, that I have used this razor I will be making the switch back!! I believe every female needs this razor in their shower (:
Shivani D.
Greenville, TX
Not much of a shaver because I prefer waxing, however this razor is the best amongst all. I definitely recommend! Thanks Influenster and Venus for letting me try out this complimentary product.
Shirley J.
Chicago , IL
I expected it to move a little better but one you get use to it you get what’s going on. It’s still one of the best I’ve used but it’s marketed to offer more movement for hard to reach places.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
I have been using this razor for about a year now and it’s absolutely amazing! I love that you can replace the razors once they are worn out! The razor was very affordable and so were the replacements! Gives you a nice, clean shave whenever you’re using it!
Sibonei A.
Lawrenceville , GA
First off finally a good woman razor! The 5 blades included leave your skin incredibly smooth and gets every hair! I highly recommend this to everyone! #MovesLikeNoOther #contest #complimentary @GilletteVenus @Influenster
Shelby V.
Gretna, NE
I used to purchase the 15$ razors with soap preloaded but they were such a waste of money so I decided to try out this razor and I fell in love with how easy this razor is to use. The price was great for me! It is perfect to duo with the eso shave cream and they both have reduced my razor burn. One thing I wish is that it had a closer shave but it is still great!
Alexandria W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Probably one of the best razors I’ve ever used. I love the ball on it and how it allows for me to get all of the curves of my legs especially my knees and ankles. I only give it 3 stars because I am a huge fan of razors but if I had to go to the store and pick one of for continuous use it would be this one. You can also purchase extra razor heads for their product
Amber S.
WESTERLY, RI
It works amazing! Looks cute! Makes your skin feel smooth! It removes all the hair. I just didn't leave 5 stars because I usually buy Venus disposables and for some reason this razor seems to need to be switched out long before I needed to throw out my disposable. It's not getting rusty yet but it is beginning to irritate the skin like when you need to change the razor. Over all I still like it and would use again.
Jessie C.