BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using a cheap $1 razor for the past few months because I've been too lazy to go out and look for a razor that I might like. I decided to sign up for Influenster and I somehow landed a VoxBox in no time. It saved me a trip to the store, which I am more thank thankful for.

Gillette Venus Swirl is purple with a cute design on it. It also includes a FLEXIBALL meant to help the razor contour to everyone's individual curves for a smooth and flawless shave. The first razor with a FLEXIBALL!
It has 5 blades that are very, very sharp. I had been used to using my cheap razor I forgot how easy it is to cut yourself on good razors! It also has a serum on the razor that is moisture-activated that helps it glide smoothly. Unscented as well.

Gillette Venus Swirl is recommended for people who have normal skin, if you have dry skin you can check this razor for an alternate product from the same company.

I don't recommend putting the razor face down on anything because it will ruin the moisture-activated film on the head of the razor, so it should be put down face up or in a dish without the head touching anything.

I got no razor burn with this which was a relief! And whatever the moisture-activated film is made out of didn't break my sensitive skin out, and that really surprised me.

Disclaimer: I received this product free for an honest and unbiased review. All opinions herein are of my own and are not swayed by any outside factors.
Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
I said I was going to stop using women's razors because they don't work as well. This razor blew that theory out the water! It's the best razor I've ever used. The moisture glide technology makes it slide on my body like butter, it cuts close without knicking me, and the Flexiball is a game changer!
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is by far my favorite razor I have ever used. It’s so sharp, almost too sharp, that is removes all the hair with easy. My legs have never been so smooth. It also conforms to my legs very well. Another plus of the razor is that I have never bought it full price. There is often coupons for a free one or a decent amount of money off and when combined with a sale it’s basically free.
Toni E.
This razor was incredibly useful. Aside from the fact that I was looking for a good razor, it is something I am willing to buy again in the future. Although I used the razor as I would any other razor but found my skin to grow softer after the use and moisturizer. My hair still grows at the same rate as when I use any other razor but I don't have a problem shaving regularly.
Annamare P.
Eagan, MN
Overall I love this razor. It’s sharp enough to get all your hairs and leave you with smooth skin. My only problem was that my bikini line was dry afterwards. I didn’t use any products afterwards so this problem could easily be fixed. I would recommend this to any female that is in need of a razor
TiaAnna B.
California, PA
This is a genius design !!! It will cost you a pretty penny , but the results are so worth it ! It reached all of the hard to reach areas and the razor actually moves along the curves of your body ! Cuts shaving time in half and the razor itself is adorable. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone
Mashaela R.
Absolutely the best razor I have ever used! I am a female who use to buy male razors all the time. Now, that I have used this razor I will be making the switch back!! I believe every female needs this razor in their shower (:
Shivani D.
Greenville, TX
Not much of a shaver because I prefer waxing, however this razor is the best amongst all. I definitely recommend! Thanks Influenster and Venus for letting me try out this complimentary product.
Shelby V.
Gretna , NE
I used to purchase the 15$ razors with soap preloaded but they were such a waste of money so I decided to try out this razor and I fell in love with how easy this razor is to use. The price was great for me! It is perfect to duo with the eso shave cream and they both have reduced my razor burn. One thing I wish is that it had a closer shave but it is still great!
Sibonei A.
Lawrenceville, GA
First off finally a good woman razor! The 5 blades included leave your skin incredibly smooth and gets every hair! I highly recommend this to everyone! #MovesLikeNoOther #contest #complimentary @GilletteVenus @Influenster
Jessie C.