BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Miriam F.
Toledo, OH
This razor is amazing! It moves really well and is able to bend to fit the shape of my legs. It always leaves my legs extremely smooth even if I don't use shaving cream. It is the only razor I use and if bought in bulk it is pretty affordable. You get a lot for your dollar with the razor!
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great razor that shaves smoothly without cutting up my legs like all of those other cheap brands do. However the price is a little more than I would like to pay for a razor I will use up quickly. They are cute, though! I would recommend this razor because it is an excellent, smooth shave.
Krissie F.
New Bedford, MA
Ive been using this razor for a few months now and I love Venus product. I thought the pivoting ball would move a little more but i don't really see a difference than your standard model. The actual razor is perfect, haven't cut or got razor burn from it and it has a nice moisturizing strip.
Heather V.
Roseville, MN
I love this razor! It gives super close shave, and with the ball, it glides over all the surfaces of your legs, underarms and bikini line.. I won't use any other razor. I will say I was skeptical thinking the ball wouldn't make a difference, but it is far easier to shave with this razor.
Karrie H.
Bath , IL
Big fan of the Venus brand itself.. The razor refills are expensive compared to other brands. I do like the fact that I can buy any venus refill for my razor so they all fit. This product has never cut me or let me down, it does leave my legs and underarms silky smooth with every shave :-)
Joy W.
Clare, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the way that this razor really works to get all the hair, and gets a beautiful & smooth shave. I use it with my Mary Kay hydrating shower gel, and it works amazingly as a duo with that. These razors are a little pricey, but well worth it since they last a while. Would highly recommend.
Ashley B.
I will never use a different razor again. I used to buy the small Venus razors that came in packs of 3. I used to go through them like crazy, not to mention pricey for now many I was going through in a year. This is a total bang for your buck and works so much better!! Totally recommend
Tenzin W.
Portland, OR
The Gilette Venus Swirk works pretty nice and really gets the job done. It has 5 contour blades that adjust to every curve. It leaves skin smooth and hairless, unlike other razors that leave stubble. 8/10n
Kayla jo K.
Minneapolis, MN
The razor itself is great. I love the handle in the grip and the blades are very nice and sharp. I bought the razor in the first place because of the swirl Factor. After I brought it home and opened it I realized it really didn't move as much as I had assumed according to the packaging and the commercials. I was not happy about that.
Miranda S.
Sioux City, IA
I loved this razor! While I found the ball joint to be a little like a gimmick, the actual blade was great. I am usually in a huge rush and just shave with water in the shower. This blade was very moisturizing. I will definitely be buying this!
Jessie C.