BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Cheyenne  F.
Beebe, AR
When this is new it's AMAZING! But I only used this razor a total of three times before the razor was dull. I don't have think coarse hair. I'm hoping that I just got a bad razor or something weird because I loved this the first time I used it. I had a little trouble getting used to the moving head. But still sad that it's already dull. I can't afford to buy razors that go dull after using it three times.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
A good product but not my favorite. It's my backup razor for when I forget my favorite or am in a hurry. The nice thing is that its great for shaving your legs because it helps get the tight areas that a normal razor can't. My only problem is that I have extremely sensitive skin and this product sometimes, not always, gives me razor burn.
Madison O.
Ann Arbor, MI
Great product. Close shave. Grateful that Influenster allowed me to sample this product and share with my followers via @HappyTokes and @HappyTokesTribe.

Seems like an affordable product, since it comes with extra blades. Will totally be buying the refills.
Sneha P.
I am using Venus swirl for months now and it is just wonderful!! I love its design, it has a good grip and the blades reach very close to hair roots. It leaves the skin very smooth and silky which is what I always need. I have been using other razors in the past which used to leave my skin in irritation which I hated. I was introduced to venus swirl by Influenster and I am really really thankful for it.
Krissie F.
New Bedford, MA
Ive been using this razor for a few months now and I love Venus product. I thought the pivoting ball would move a little more but i don't really see a difference than your standard model. The actual razor is perfect, haven't cut or got razor burn from it and it has a nice moisturizing strip.
Adriana E.
Es de mis afeitadoras favoritas, el mango es super cómodo, bastante ergonómico. Por lo general suelo tener reacciones alérgicas al afeitado, a excepción de al ser realizado con algunas marcas de afeitadoras, y esta es una de ellas, realiza un afeitado suave y sin reacciones desfavorables.
Heather V.
Roseville, MN
I love this razor! It gives super close shave, and with the ball, it glides over all the surfaces of your legs, underarms and bikini line.. I won't use any other razor. I will say I was skeptical thinking the ball wouldn't make a difference, but it is far easier to shave with this razor.
Rebekah W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This razor gives a complete shave. I shave with conditioner and have yet to try this product with a shave gel.
With coupons and sales at CVS, I find this to be a reasonably priced item. Again, I buy my shaving products at CVS. I would definitely purchase this razor on my own. I received this razor for free in return for my unbiased opinion.
Maggie B.
To be completely honest, I can't tell much of a difference from using this razor and any other line of Gillette Venus razors. This razor is quite a bit more pricey as well. I get the same results using this razor as I do with the embrace. I say, just stick with the cheaper end of the venus line.
Miriam F.
Toledo, OH
This razor is amazing! It moves really well and is able to bend to fit the shape of my legs. It always leaves my legs extremely smooth even if I don't use shaving cream. It is the only razor I use and if bought in bulk it is pretty affordable. You get a lot for your dollar with the razor!
Jessie C.