BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

SAMANTHA D.
I was out in need of a new razor and had recently went back to purchasing disposables. I came across this one on sale and thought to give it a try and have been quite pleased with the purchase. It not only looks nice but it gives a nice shave and I haven't even managed to give myself any nast cuts with it yet. The fact that I got it in sale though has made me eorry if I will soon have problems finding the right blades to go withot though.
Caitlin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this razor! I use it daily for a close shave. The swivel head allows for it to follow the curves of my legs perfectly. This razor was a great price for the quality. I've tried many different brands of razors and this is the best one I have found. I will continue to use this product and recommend it to others.
Vicki W.
South Haven , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've always been a Gillette Venus Girl, now, thanks to Influenster I'm a Venus Swirl Girl! I love this new razor! I use the razor to shave my underarms and legs every other day. No irritation or Knicks. Just a super smooth shave. The razor is so comfortable to hold, never slips out of my grip.
Simone V.
Concord, CA
Yes Is one of my best friends, work great and dont leave my skin hurts and is easy to use and easy to clean. I got one in my second voxbox and I really loved. I wan't expecting so much because I know when I use this kind of products they hurt my skin and I need super take care of this damages in my skin or get worst and this one dont... I love it!
Chantelle A.
Buffalo, NY
This is hands down the best new razor since the original Venus.

Shaving is a nightmare, but when your razor works with you by following the shape of your body VS you trying to make your body work with a straight, flat shaving surface - shaving becomes easier and less likely to leave "oopsies ".
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
I received the this product free from Influenster and all opinions are my own.

I really enjoyed this razor the first use.  It shaved my legs so smoothly and effortlessly.  The problem was that the purple stuff surrounding the blades started to melt.  It was an awful, sticky, slimy mess.  I was not impressed at all.  I have used many other Gillette razors and I plan to continue using them, but this one was not for me.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
A good product but not my favorite. It's my backup razor for when I forget my favorite or am in a hurry. The nice thing is that its great for shaving your legs because it helps get the tight areas that a normal razor can't. My only problem is that I have extremely sensitive skin and this product sometimes, not always, gives me razor burn.
Krissie F.
New Bedford, MA
Ive been using this razor for a few months now and I love Venus product. I thought the pivoting ball would move a little more but i don't really see a difference than your standard model. The actual razor is perfect, haven't cut or got razor burn from it and it has a nice moisturizing strip.
Summer T.
Gulfport, MS
I love the Venus Swirl! It seemed kinda weird at first since it is just a ball, but it makes the process of shaving so much smoothr and easier to use. I think the Venus Swirl is worth trying out and I highly recommend it, especially if your purchase from Walgreens because they always seem to have coupons for it.
Urenia R.
Bronx, NY
I received this Gillette Venus Swirl razor complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I absolutely love it! It glides to smoothly and makes skin feel so soft. I highly recommend this fabulous razor!!
#ChooseToSmooth