BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Vicki W.
South Haven , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've always been a Gillette Venus Girl, now, thanks to Influenster I'm a Venus Swirl Girl! I love this new razor! I use the razor to shave my underarms and legs every other day. No irritation or Knicks. Just a super smooth shave. The razor is so comfortable to hold, never slips out of my grip.
Simone V.
El Sobrante, CA
Yes Is one of my best friends, work great and dont leave my skin hurts and is easy to use and easy to clean. I got one in my second voxbox and I really loved. I wan't expecting so much because I know when I use this kind of products they hurt my skin and I need super take care of this damages in my skin or get worst and this one dont... I love it!
Chantelle A.
Buffalo, NY
This is hands down the best new razor since the original Venus.

Shaving is a nightmare, but when your razor works with you by following the shape of your body VS you trying to make your body work with a straight, flat shaving surface - shaving becomes easier and less likely to leave "oopsies ".
Amy L.
Bessemer City, NC
I love this razor. I can shave my legs fast and the hair doesn't seem to come back for days. Also, when I shave I very rarely nick my legs. This razor is easy to use. The cheapest place I have found it is wal-mart. I will not use any other razor after using this one.
Maggie B.
To be completely honest, I can't tell much of a difference from using this razor and any other line of Gillette Venus razors. This razor is quite a bit more pricey as well. I get the same results using this razor as I do with the embrace. I say, just stick with the cheaper end of the venus line.
Amanda H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have very sensitive skin and most razors will give me razor burn but this one doesn't. I got this from Influenster for testing purposes and Im so pleased with it! It's good for anywhere even the (intimate) areas! The swivel design makes an effortless shave. My man couldn't stop rubbing on me after I used this. Will buy more!
Heather V.
Roseville, MN
I love this razor! It gives super close shave, and with the ball, it glides over all the surfaces of your legs, underarms and bikini line.. I won't use any other razor. I will say I was skeptical thinking the ball wouldn't make a difference, but it is far easier to shave with this razor.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this because the razor makes my skin feel so soft and silky. The shaving cream smells so good and makes my skin less prone to getting cut. This razor gives me a really close shave which I love.I would definitely recommend them to any woman that wants a close shave and a good shaving cream.
Madison B.
Macon, GA
Finally a 5 blade razor with enough moisture to keep my legs smooth! It easily moves around my knees and no nics! My boyfriend is going to be glad to have his "manly" razors back now that women have one that works just as great!
Summer T.
Gulfport, MS
I love the Venus Swirl! It seemed kinda weird at first since it is just a ball, but it makes the process of shaving so much smoothr and easier to use. I think the Venus Swirl is worth trying out and I highly recommend it, especially if your purchase from Walgreens because they always seem to have coupons for it.
Jessie C.