BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Alice G.
Odessa, TX
Holiday gift set that I actually kept for myself because I decided to give away something else. Best choice. The razor is really good. The multi blades gave me a close smooth shave. Love the head that pivots getting all the right curves. The shavecream smells really good and I liked that the can didn't rust in the shower like the generics do, leaving ring rusts on my tub.
Deanna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This razor is okay. I was intrigued by the commercials for it, but honestly I find the ball didn't make much of a difference at all. Lasts just as long as any other razor. I do have to use something, like conditioner, to lather my legs before using otherwise my legs become irritated and itchy.
Jayme J.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i love this razor!! it gives a close shave and is not overly expensive. it has multiple blades and lots of skin softening gel for smooth soft legs every time. i use it every day and it is really great. i would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great razor. they also have coupons for it
Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
At first I didn't know if it would be worth it because of the ball. It is actually a decent razor. The colors are pretty. I've had blue and purple. The price is okay, but what good razor doesn't cost you though? I would buy it again.
Amy L.
Bessemer City, NC
I love this razor. I can shave my legs fast and the hair doesn't seem to come back for days. Also, when I shave I very rarely nick my legs. This razor is easy to use. The cheapest place I have found it is wal-mart. I will not use any other razor after using this one.
Emma P.
Rochester, MI
I just recently started using this because I felt like a failure when it came to shaving- I always ended up with bumps or razor burns and somehow managed to miss spots. But this has been an amazing razor. It lasts quite a while, it leaves a nice soft finish and it doesn't nick my knees. Would recommend and repurchase.
Marla M.
Orland Park, IL
Gilette venus arehands down the best razors. the newest one is the swirl and it does a great job it has a ton of that hydrating stuff on it and the razor refuills last forever. I can use one refuill for probably like 2 months almost ..maybe if its winter :) they do a greta job don't get dull and I rarely cut myself
Stormie H.
Bradenton, FL
I like this razor for the most part, except for the handle. It glides nicely over my knees without cutting them at all unlike other razors I've used. My only problem is the handle for this razor, it doesn't have enough grip. I feel like this razor slips through my hands my than the other razors.
Charly K.
Cudahy, WI
My all time favorite razor!!! My skin is pretty sensitive, and I have dark, thick hair (that grows fast.) This has been the one razor that gets my legs smooth, and keeps them smooth longer! The price is comparable with other similar products, and the refills run in the $20 for a 4 or 6 pack, but worth every penny!!
Caitlin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this razor! I use it daily for a close shave. The swivel head allows for it to follow the curves of my legs perfectly. This razor was a great price for the quality. I've tried many different brands of razors and this is the best one I have found. I will continue to use this product and recommend it to others.
Jessie C.