BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
At first I didn't know if it would be worth it because of the ball. It is actually a decent razor. The colors are pretty. I've had blue and purple. The price is okay, but what good razor doesn't cost you though? I would buy it again.
Alice G.
Odessa, TX
Holiday gift set that I actually kept for myself because I decided to give away something else. Best choice. The razor is really good. The multi blades gave me a close smooth shave. Love the head that pivots getting all the right curves. The shavecream smells really good and I liked that the can didn't rust in the shower like the generics do, leaving ring rusts on my tub.
Deanna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This razor is okay. I was intrigued by the commercials for it, but honestly I find the ball didn't make much of a difference at all. Lasts just as long as any other razor. I do have to use something, like conditioner, to lather my legs before using otherwise my legs become irritated and itchy.
Wendy K.
Mead, WA
I love this razor, what isn't my best love about it is the cost of the replacement blades. I think I got it at walmart. I used it all the time. I miss it dearly. As I stated earlier if you are on a tight budget it's not really gonna work, though if you can do it I say go for it. Totally love it!
Summer R.
New Salem, PA
I love the way the razor moves with you while shaving, helping to avoid any cuts! The shave is very close, which I love. I wish there was a thicker moisture pad on the razor for people like me who have sensitive skin!

Thank you influenster for sending me this product free for testing and review!
Marla M.
Orland Park, IL
Gilette venus arehands down the best razors. the newest one is the swirl and it does a great job it has a ton of that hydrating stuff on it and the razor refuills last forever. I can use one refuill for probably like 2 months almost ..maybe if its winter :) they do a greta job don't get dull and I rarely cut myself
Emma P.
Rochester, MI
I just recently started using this because I felt like a failure when it came to shaving- I always ended up with bumps or razor burns and somehow managed to miss spots. But this has been an amazing razor. It lasts quite a while, it leaves a nice soft finish and it doesn't nick my knees. Would recommend and repurchase.
Charly K.
Cudahy, WI
My all time favorite razor!!! My skin is pretty sensitive, and I have dark, thick hair (that grows fast.) This has been the one razor that gets my legs smooth, and keeps them smooth longer! The price is comparable with other similar products, and the refills run in the $20 for a 4 or 6 pack, but worth every penny!!
SAMANTHA D.
I was out in need of a new razor and had recently went back to purchasing disposables. I came across this one on sale and thought to give it a try and have been quite pleased with the purchase. It not only looks nice but it gives a nice shave and I haven't even managed to give myself any nast cuts with it yet. The fact that I got it in sale though has made me eorry if I will soon have problems finding the right blades to go withot though.
Caitlin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this razor! I use it daily for a close shave. The swivel head allows for it to follow the curves of my legs perfectly. This razor was a great price for the quality. I've tried many different brands of razors and this is the best one I have found. I will continue to use this product and recommend it to others.
Jessie C.