BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Justine R.
Ellicott City, MD
If you want the smoothst shave possible, look no further than this product. The five blades and flexible head are the best combination I have tried so far in order to achieve perfectly smooth legs and underarms, without wax. Unless Venus comes out with something better, I will stick with this razor until death do us part.
Paige ..
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor! I love how my shave feels close, clean and smooth without any actual work! I shave twice a week during the winter and almost daily I the summer, and even when I increase shaving my legs never have any issues- and trust me, I am prone to issues of every kind when it comes to shaving!
Rosemary F.
Burtchville, MI
In college I was forced to save money an buy dollar store razors, always got razor burn and they became rusty, I vowed when I got into my profession I was no longer going to buy a dollar store razor... I bought the venus line 10 years later this razor has been my go to and I have never looked back!
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
I absolutely LOVE this razor. I normally use the regular Venus razor with the replaceable heads. I saw the fancy display in Walmart and immediately reached for it. This razor is smooth and forms to your body while you shave. I've been using it for a few months and haven't accidentally cut myself once! You don't have to worry about having patches of hair on your legs that other razors would miss. I highly recommend this razor!
Courtney L.
Jefferson, MA
I have used Venus ever since I started taking care of my feminine needs. I do believe that this product can be expensive, so I always try to look for coupons. They last for a good amount of time. Although they last a good length of time, I feel that it's not long enough for the money you're spending. I have no adventured to another brand so I guess you could say I'm staying comfortable with what I know. I will buy this in the future again.
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this razor free for review from Influenster. I love this razor! I have used it 4 times and it's not dull at all. I like how the ball allows for the blades to get every inch of your skin. I will definitely purchase this razor.
Kathleen A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I just started using this razor a few months ago, and I absolutely love it! My old razors gave me razor burn, but I don't experience that at all with this razor! It's super easy to use in the shower, and the razor head is very flexible and moves with the contours of my legs. Definitely recommend!
Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
At first I didn't know if it would be worth it because of the ball. It is actually a decent razor. The colors are pretty. I've had blue and purple. The price is okay, but what good razor doesn't cost you though? I would buy it again.
Alice G.
Odessa, TX
Holiday gift set that I actually kept for myself because I decided to give away something else. Best choice. The razor is really good. The multi blades gave me a close smooth shave. Love the head that pivots getting all the right curves. The shavecream smells really good and I liked that the can didn't rust in the shower like the generics do, leaving ring rusts on my tub.
Summer R.
New Salem, PA
I love the way the razor moves with you while shaving, helping to avoid any cuts! The shave is very close, which I love. I wish there was a thicker moisture pad on the razor for people like me who have sensitive skin!

Thank you influenster for sending me this product free for testing and review!
Jessie C.