BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
I received this razor free for review from Influenster. I love this razor! I have used it 4 times and it's not dull at all. I like how the ball allows for the blades to get every inch of your skin. I will definitely purchase this razor.
Rosemary F.
Burtchville, MI
In college I was forced to save money an buy dollar store razors, always got razor burn and they became rusty, I vowed when I got into my profession I was no longer going to buy a dollar store razor... I bought the venus line 10 years later this razor has been my go to and I have never looked back!
Paige M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor! I love how my shave feels close, clean and smooth without any actual work! I shave twice a week during the winter and almost daily I the summer, and even when I increase shaving my legs never have any issues- and trust me, I am prone to issues of every kind when it comes to shaving!
Courtney L.
Jefferson, MA
I have used Venus ever since I started taking care of my feminine needs. I do believe that this product can be expensive, so I always try to look for coupons. They last for a good amount of time. Although they last a good length of time, I feel that it's not long enough for the money you're spending. I have no adventured to another brand so I guess you could say I'm staying comfortable with what I know. I will buy this in the future again.
Krystal M.
Allenton, WI
This is the first reusable razor I have ever bought. I got it about a year and a half ago along with a 4 pack of refills. I just recently ran out of blades, they last forever!
Additionally, I love how it shaves around the knee and the moisture strips stop razor bumps and itchiness from occurring! Very pleased with my purchase and will continue to use!
Wendy K.
Mead, WA
I love this razor, what isn't my best love about it is the cost of the replacement blades. I think I got it at walmart. I used it all the time. I miss it dearly. As I stated earlier if you are on a tight budget it's not really gonna work, though if you can do it I say go for it. Totally love it!
Stormie H.
Bradenton, FL
I like this razor for the most part, except for the handle. It glides nicely over my knees without cutting them at all unlike other razors I've used. My only problem is the handle for this razor, it doesn't have enough grip. I feel like this razor slips through my hands my than the other razors.
Kathleen A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I just started using this razor a few months ago, and I absolutely love it! My old razors gave me razor burn, but I don't experience that at all with this razor! It's super easy to use in the shower, and the razor head is very flexible and moves with the contours of my legs. Definitely recommend!
Emma P.
Rochester, MI
I just recently started using this because I felt like a failure when it came to shaving- I always ended up with bumps or razor burns and somehow managed to miss spots. But this has been an amazing razor. It lasts quite a while, it leaves a nice soft finish and it doesn't nick my knees. Would recommend and repurchase.
Amanda G.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always seem to miss my ankles shaving, like always its a problem. Ill wear sandals and then gahhhh. So I tried this razor after just browsing the drugstore one day looking for something different. The razor ball helps me shave my always missed ankles, yay no more strange ankle hairs for me!
Jessie C.